Would you Participate?

Talking about hype... EOP is most hyped clan of all time

Btw those leaders outsmarted ur clan being down 40 in castle and killing the delusional +1s of ur clan. Ur members looked like confused peoples running around in kinder garden.

Now every1 is in EOP's ass, but holy sht ur clan+sharkbrew will be looking like clowns if you lose night. I will catch ur tears then.

lol so true mate

Talking about hype... EOP is most hyped clan of all time

Btw those leaders ran like rats being down 40 in castle and picked off a couple members before being decimated by EoP.

Now every1 is in EOP's ass, but holy sht ur clan+sharkbrew will be burying what's left of FI after we get 3-0'd tonight

I recall you guys climbing the ladders, taking propaganda screenshots claiming you defeated EoP...

When in reality you were running from one team of 50, got caught up in a game of cat and mouse, climbed ladders took SS's as fast as you could, then proceeded to roll over like the fucking dogs you are.

(Yeah we had to split our pull, something you'd know nothing about pulling 50 people on an anniversary)

Try all you want man, but you are garbage and everyone knows it.

Many things changed over the years.

''Favourite proud member''. Really? Does misfits only have 1 proud member? holy brown sticky stuff

"favorite rank" now, the rise of B-ryan

I rather be an applicant of misfits than a slave newspaper boy from a dead clan

I recall you guys climbing the ladders, taking propaganda screenshots claiming you defeated EoP...

When in reality you were running from one team of 50, got caught up in a game of cat and mouse, climbed ladders took SS's as fast as you could, then proceeded to roll over like the fucking dogs you are.

(Yeah we had to split our pull, something you'd know nothing about pulling 50 people on an anniversary)

Try all you want man, but you are garbage and everyone knows it.

EOP is garbage, except they have hype atm. Remember you guys felt so dominant, cause you had a prep streak( and no1 prepped you). What did you guys do? Exactly you guys challenged CP and started piping up, then CP came around the corner and gave you the easiest 3-0 of all time. Watch yo mouth or tonight the green reign will give the red reign also a easy 3-0

Many things changed over the years.

''Favourite proud member''. Really? Does misfits only have 1 proud member? holy brown sticky stuff

Indeed, many things have changed!

From having a statue over a disputeable jagex cup win to a clan slumping harder then a clan like doom with a 2 year history  :rolleyes:

Maybe if misfits had more applicants they would've done better than having 1 favourite rank named ''B-ryan''. You know sure you're name is B-ryan and not B-roken?

Your flames are horrible lmfao can you tag someone else from fatality in this flame war?

this is 2ez

EOP is garbage, except they have hype atm. Remember you guys felt so dominant, cause you had a prep streak( and no1 prepped you). What did you guys do? Exactly you guys challenged CP and started piping up, then CP came around the corner and gave you the easiest 3-0 of all time. Watch yo mouth or tonight the green reign will give the red reign also a easy 3-0

Not only did we 3-0 CP, we also 3-0'd SV.

Didn't SV wipe the floor with you when you prepped them last night?

Watch your tone or we'll take your dying clan off life support

HOcI0Vo.jpg

Indeed, many things have changed!

From having a statue over a disputeable jagex cup win to a clan slumping harder then a clan like doom with a 2 year history  :rolleyes:

Kiss, pray, adore, hug, have sex, laugh and enjoy the statue that Fatality have and EOP not, and misfits never will get.

Jagex only makes statues of quality clans and not brown sticky stuff clans that fight for bottem tier spot( which you are doing).

eop only have "hype" atm its not like they been pulling 80s for the past 8 months XD

8 months ago ur clan was using more mains then pures xD

Kiss, pray, adore, hug, have sex, laugh and enjoy the statue that Fatality have and EOP not, and misfits never will get.

Jagex only makes statues of quality clans and not brown sticky stuff clans that fight for bottem tier spot( which you are doing).

I already do those things but I will never worship a false god.

Don't worry, I will bury fatality soon so you guys can have a nice holiday without wasting your time on the internet.

your clan still cancelled a prep vs Fatality :hehehe: 

Eum?? 

Which prep? Nice joke

And if we would give u a prep, it will be considered a 50 man pull minimum.

But you cant even pull 40's to your own opening and anniversary trip so yeah :( feelsbadman