Zerg Unit v Eruption of Pures 2-1

James

Now that you lost the prep it doesn't matter. There's not even any flame really at all, why you guys crying? Eop talks the most amount of smack out of any clan lol... 

It would've been harder to win for us at lower opts considering you're all high leveled as fuck, and the kids you did sit round 1 were all maxed 1 def anyway lol

OT: Easy

dont pretend like yall are lvl 60s..

Your leader made 2 topics on sharkbrew about clan wars preps

he had a video of cp declining a prep in his sig for months.

I would think you would consider them as fullouts, considering your clan actually can't win any l0l

Sorry who are you again? Hasnt jonty bullied you enough yet? Irrelevant person.

Gj on your win ZU, clans can be happy they won no doubt, but I dunno why everybody takes these 25v25 preps so seriously, or any prep for that matter, any clan in this community can exchange wins. All this clan wars crap is for fun and practice, I dunno why clans feel the need to bring so much flame to the table over a tiny prep lol. The only clans who are really bad for this is RD, ZU and AU.... then again those 3 clans get dropped every weekend so it makes perfect sense to get your dick hard over a f2p/p2p prep.

Never bite off more than you can chew folks. :)

Gj on your win ZU, clans can be happy they won no doubt, but I dunno why everybody takes these 25v25 preps so seriously, or any prep for that matter, any clan in this community can exchange wins. All this clan wars crap is for fun and practice, I dunno why clans feel the need to bring so much flame to the table over a tiny prep lol. The only clans who are really bad for this is RD, ZU and AU.... then again those 3 clans get dropped every weekend so it makes perfect sense to get your dick hard over a f2p/p2p prep.

You're just itching to flame hahahahahaha, almost went the whole of your reply without doing so : )))))

Shut up russell nice forum account LOL