next saturday

notdrunk

Idk where you are living but most cities in Australia are a lot more expensive to live in and more wealthy than European countries

What does that have to do with my comment? I'm not disputing its an expensive country to live in but unfortunately a lot of Australian's are just brown sticky stuff, following rugby league or AFL, drinking XXXX or VB, getting southern cross tattoos, calling themselves "liamladwalsh1", driving utes with brown sticky stuff body mods, just a few examples of how they suck ass.

What does that have to do with my comment? I'm not disputing its an expensive country to live in but unfortunately a lot of Australian's are just brown sticky stuff, following rugby league or AFL, drinking XXXX or VB, getting southern cross tattoos, calling themselves "liamladwalsh1", driving utes with brown sticky stuff body mods, just a few examples of how they suck ass.

I'd much rather drink tea and eat dick all day like a pom, how does it feel to suck at cricket, rugby and any other sport ya's try ya crooked looken cunt.

bet you got fucken bullied all through high school cos you talk a lot of brown sticky stuff, literally get the fuk outta my country.