next saturday

notdrunk

Yeah rd isnt doing these 630 times anymore i mean im 40 years old i gotta sleep around then! In all seriousness everyone should stop letting the smallest population in the game control what everyone does.we are 330est no matter what next week, come out if you want.

You're un-australian mate, bet ur some fucken muslim living in my country on the dole.

Suck my dick cunt get back on the boat and fuck off with ya 4nr mates.

l0l

Australia sucks brah, i'm English living in this overheated garbage bin, and the reason it sucks is because of unintelligent, uncultured bogans like you.

l0l

Australia sucks brah, i'm English living in this overheated garbage bin, and the reason it sucks is because of unintelligent, uncultured bogans like you.

youre English stop pretending you have a clue about what bogans are, you

Only know the word through rs bundle of twigsgot

l0l

You are actually what's wrong with my country and this community l000000000000000000l

go back to england dude nobodys gonna miss a pom here hahaha you are trash

l0l

Idk where you are living but most cities in Australia are a lot more expensive to live in and more wealthy than European countries