RD vs EOP F2P Prep 2-1

Braden

dont talk to me about mains, ur clan hired a main clan to aid u on ur trip & had an open cc with them lmfao...please stop embrassing urself.

u made me giggle a bit 

Hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

there is a ts recording of your leader confirming u bring mains

so yeh

tumblr_inline_n0j74qZZct1rkwv70.gif

dont talk to me about mains, ur clan hired a main clan to aid u on ur trip & had an open cc with them lmfao...please stop embrassing urself.

yo man not trying to be a dick about this but instead of worrying about if were better or not matched than you, how about looking on how you can improve

yo there's another half of my reply you didn't address

Yeah because unlike you, i dont live in the past d4rk 5h1n0b1 (even though what u said isnt even remotely true..worst clan? looool)

As for having 20+ opts.. maybe you should start recruiting then, instead of settling with 20-30 pulls.

You hate eop? ok.. doesnt mean u have to quote me every time & keep posting broccolied brown sticky stuff in topics that doesnt even concern you..

Urka and D4rk 5h1n0b1 combined are not even as intelligent as Elit3 Bs3r, and thats saying something....stop wasting your time with these retards Pirate, they will never understand....both of them are newbundle of twigss and are unheard of. 

Did i say we were #1 matched? fuck off broccoli.

Idc how many 20v20 preps we win or lose, we aren't a clan wars clan, in the end of the day we all know who is #1 in wild during weekends & midweek.

Now crawl back to ur cave newbundle of twigs.

The clan that pulls the most?

EOP 2k12, calling it.

Urka and D4rk 5h1n0b1 combined are not even as intelligent as Elit3 Bs3r, and thats saying something....stop wasting your time with these retards Pirate, they will never understand....both of them are newbundle of twigss and are unheard of.

since you seem a bit salty i must have done something right :)

Pulled 25 ppl in 20mins notice, not too bad. On our worst day pullwise.

Calm down on the flame, 13/25 were new members and they did well.

You also had a +8 cb avg o.O

Love the excuses those "13 new people" were just where just people who normally come on mains to pk trips we all know EOP needs mains to compete

@@Sith -You sure jump to conclusions fast. I just guessed it after see'ing both clans attendance pics n just chose a random number between 7-8-9. Nor do i care and neither am i using it as an excuse? Just pointed out a few things. But what else could you expect of someone who thinks winning a 25v25 prep in clw is winning a fullout and you have to make propaganda out of it to make you sleep better at night xd