Zerg Unit v Leet Tactics F2p Prep 3-0

James

stop declining rd's fights then posting brown sticky stuff on your topics

tomatos

sum1s butthurt they didn't get action today. lmfao we have had this Lt prep for over a week not our fault You prepped CP and it didn't turn out like u thought it would, leaving a ts full of members with no action.Then showing up to our prep when half our clan had to leave after it was over. Your ranks lie to you for hype trying to get everyone all Cocky like were scared? LOL .. cya this weekend tomato  

sum1s butthurt they didn't get action today. lmfao we have had this Lt prep for over a week not our fault You prepped CP and it didn't turn out like u thought it would, leaving a ts full of members with no action.Then showing up to our prep when half our clan had to leave after it was over. Your ranks lie to you for hype trying to get everyone all Cocky like were scared? LOL .. cya this weekend tomato

damn man lay off the sugar. U be twitchin

No action? We defeated cp 25 min fair and square lost 1 guy, r u ok? Your kangaroo ranks set up a fight with us that was supposed to take place after your prep vs lt, but then they declined when we had been waiting rofl. Dont you realize YOUR ranks are scared of rd? Lool the propaganda is real i feel sorry for you mate

Lol zu has always been afraid due to lack of confidence in omgiownus calling.

#1 matched clan is scared and lacks confidence in the caller who brought us to be #1 matched. makes sense

brown sticky stuff flamebait is brown sticky stuff

oh but you got a reply out of me so it must have worked!

Futile, embarrassing, lack of confidence, full of brown sticky stuff. Just a couple statements to summarize Zu as a clan. We will be seeing you Saturday, Sunday, and stomping your skull in on Wednesday. You fucked with the wrong clan.

Futile, embarrassing, lack of confidence, full of brown sticky stuff. Just a couple statements to summarize Zu as a clan. We will be seeing you Saturday, Sunday, and stomping your skull in on Wednesday. You fucked with the wrong clan.

we fucked with the wrong clan? nobody in zu even cared about rd until your leader started a fad about us, just like he did in dr with lt - ended up his clan closed lol. He must have compulsive obsessive disorder or something cos he's always got that one thing that he has to repeat over and over, must be ticking over in his head 24/7 and for now it's zu. Not that we're complaining, you can start brown sticky stuff with us it's no problem lolrd

#1 matched clan is scared and lacks confidence in the caller who brought us to be #1 matched. makes sense

brown sticky stuff flamebait is brown sticky stuff

oh but you got a reply out of me so it must have worked!

hey lil guy your caller was afraid of us yesterday lol and idk how you can be the best clan when you wont fight the only other clan that beat fi... lol i mean you only beat them 2-1 with their ts down... we got the 3-0 maybe thats why you shake when we ask you

hey lil guy your caller was afraid of us yesterday lol and idk how you can be the best clan when you wont fight the only other clan that beat fi... lol i mean you only beat them 2-1 with their ts down... we got the 3-0 maybe thats why you shake when we ask you

we're prepping you next week though............ Their Ts also wasn't down....... are you sure you want to continue all this flaming you're gonna regret it

we fucked with the wrong clan? nobody in zu even cared about rd until your leader started a fad about us, just like he did in dr with lt - ended up his clan closed lol. He must have compulsive obsessive disorder or something cos he's always got that one thing that he has to repeat over and over, must be ticking over in his head 24/7 and for now it's zu. Not that we're complaining, you can start brown sticky stuff with us it's no problem lolrd

Gj on your prep ZU, would like to see you consistently beat a few of the same clans matched before you call yourselves #1 though...imo you're still #3/4, idk where this cockiness is coming from, but it will eventually come back to bite you in the ass when you lose to FI or RD or someone all because you won 1 prep against them. 

Props to LT aswell for putting up a fight. :)

Gj on your prep ZU, would like to see you consistently beat a few of the same clans matched before you call yourselves #1 though...imo you're still #3/4, idk where this cockiness is coming from, but it will eventually come back to bite you in the ass when you lose to FI or RD or someone all because you won 1 prep against them. 

Props to LT aswell for putting up a fight. :)

can't ever help yourself, always that little bit of indirect flame xd

Theres not 1 bit of flame in my post, sorry if I stated my opinion and YOU took offense to it, therefore YOU automatically think it's a flame....but your like 12 years old so that doesn't surprise me (that is more of a flame, btw).

To break down what I said, was gj on your prep, would like to see you win more matched preps before you claim "#1,matched", i said I feel that your clan has gotten a bit cocky and that it would only make your clan look worst when you do lose against 1 of these clans (because you will lose, every clan does).

Where is the flame in that? :o

Theres not 1 bit of flame in my post, sorry if I stated my opinion and YOU took offense to it, therefore YOU automatically think it's a flame....but your like 12 years old so that doesn't surprise me (that is more of a flame, btw).

To break down what I said, was gj on your prep, would like to see you win more matched preps before you claim "#1,matched", i said I feel that your clan has gotten a bit cocky and that it would only make your clan look worst when you do lose against 1 of these clans (because you will lose, every clan does).

who cares

So who's #1 matched?

I wouldn't say eop for the same reason you just pointed out. It goes both ways, right?