RAMPAGE SUNDAY RUMBLE FT.OUTBURST/CHAOTIC & MM

Fat Boy

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

Rampage massed up to 34 Mighty Pandas and peeked at a 40 man pull

We learned that Outburst were out pking with 45 plus but that didn't stop us from going out

The rest of the XLPC clans pulled 23 and under for their trip today

FIGHTS

Rampage VS Chaotic - Rampage seen Chaotic walking to Chaos Altar with 20 , so we quickly rushed them with plus 10 opts but they didn't fight back which i understand.

Thank you for coming out today  

Rampage VS Outburst - Outburst rushed us east of fog at level 7 ,  Rampage brought the fight from 36-42 to a 34-34 , we then seen tanks ragging us so we pulled to singles to regroup for another push but Outburst logged out

Rampage VS MM (have no idea what MM means sorry) - We scouted RT at sperm scattered , so we quickly rushed them and RT pulled north to level 25 which was kinda weird but we cleared RT in 0.8 Seconds

Overall we didnt get that many fights with other clans but Outburst due to the fact that the other XLPC clans pulled low or did not come out today , Outburst was always up 5-7 opts on us every fight but we had to have some action ! 

7507816ac38a0a5d84a90a0dc199734b.png

30724c3d1ec1cb81ba7f049365153d60.png

bcb68439aff55acb00609b3f04bc6f4d.png

VIDEO

Legit you lost every fight against Outburst u pulled to singles cause You had 25 in games and yes there were 3 tanks I seen they were following you because they were scouts they weren't attacking you broccoli god bless nice losing topic.

Looks like a fun fight! A side inquiry: why would you depict pandas as wild beasts? They are extremely laid back and easy going. They usually enjoy eating bamboo and not clawing people. 

Pandas are under estimated , and the ladies find pandas cute and good for cuddles <3  plus we eat everything in the wild .  we fat 

452b576ba9de42968868556dd0b77fd1.png

rockman25052 is his username , i know a rockman from the past when alex and r4nge tap were in flawless who they brought in but im not saying thats him .  

Dude this picture clearly shows the kid walking with you in your clump not even attacking anyone. He was on Fratenity the whole time (who is a member in my clan btw)

Legit you lost every fight against Outburst u pulled to singles cause You had 25 in games and yes there were 3 tanks I seen they were following you because they were scouts they weren't attacking you broccoli god bless nice losing topic.

oh wait i thought Outburst was starving rampage ?  lmfaoooo

Dude this picture clearly shows the kid walking with you in your clump not even attacking anyone. He was on Fratenity the whole time (who is a member in my clan btw)

bro watch the video hes ragging us i just highlighted it for your dumb blind kid kunoo 

He clearly looks like he's walking AWAY from them and the clump to attack someone. I think he even has auto-retaliate on. 

Tell singles to stop begging us to snipe OB when you two fight

i should tell singles to beg you guys to pull more then 20. its been 2 weeks you guys been having the same pull.  didn't h8 members join you guys ? : /

452b576ba9de42968868556dd0b77fd1.png

rockman25052 is his username , i know a rockman from the past when alex and r4nge tap were in flawless who they brought in but im not saying thats him .  

listen that broccoli was there to rag me and only me. HE DID NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER PERSON.