best matched clans of all time

zergling

TLP had great quality in both servers, taking #1 in both at the same time.

MM had amazing f2p quality and were good at p2p aswell, excelled in higher opted fights.

Foe were good in p2p, bad at f2p.

Fatality were good p2p 2012-now.

CP late 2012 beat MM,Zenith,Tlp,Foe etrc to take #1 before EoC. Slammed Fi/Foe in 07 aswell to take it.

Zenith were a good clan in both servers - but never in the top 3.

EoP (my opinion, not flaming) has never done anything good matched and has been a lower-quality clan and it'll probably stay that way.

TLP had great quality in both servers, taking #1 in both at the same time.

MM had amazing f2p quality and were good at p2p aswell, excelled in higher opted fights.

Foe were good in p2p, bad at f2p.

Fatality were good p2p 2012-now.

CP late 2012 beat MM,Zenith,Tlp,Foe etrc to take #1 before EoC. Slammed Fi/Foe in 07 aswell to take it.

Zenith were a good clan in both servers - but never in the top 3.

EoP (my opinion, not flaming) has never done anything good matched and has been a lower-quality clan and it'll probably stay that way.

Thanks, coming from someone who is 14 years old and joined the pure community last year, your opinion on pure community history means a lot.

You should do your homework before sounding so confident in challenging other peoples claims, which in this case,Eriks are in fact true. Before clan Wars was released which is the time-frame he's talking about. (3-4 months before the release of Clan Wars), CT were the joint top P2P matched clan, with Fatality. Once Clan Wars was released, they were still competing in the top 3 with FI/FOE for P2P. I don't think they've ever claimed to be #1 Matched, but instead able to perform well in a matched ops prep.

Control Vs Final ownage (25 v 25 P2P Prep)

CT have also beaten them over in the F2P server matched ops.

@@bluepker5000

I actually wanted to listen to you and give you a chance to prove yourself, then i youtubed control vs foe and those were the only 2 vids that I found on oldschool scape.

So goodjob on winning 1 p2p prep vs us in fight pits and 1 f2p fight in the wildy.

I hope you are happy that control was such a great clan man

dont talk to me again

i would agree 100% with your list in f2p if you switched EOP with FOE. 

but yea solid list

I can't say i know enough about EOP, never been in that clan, but i never saw them as a clan that liked clan wars pre-EOC. They focused more on F2P wild and nobody can judge matched in the wild, EOP always pulled high. FOE always had preps which is why i put them above EOP.

• 4 weeks later...