MISFITS Wednesday Night PK Sesh Ft. APEX cleared x4

Tiny

2 hours ago, OopsNolimits said:

LMFAO

a61a6f0540342f9e79216d64d9250bc5.png

dumbass LOL

@Kanicus look how dumb this lying bitch is like tf

topic started by today l0l so where have you seen me ragging broccoli? sit down kids, better worry about tomorrows trip and buy some returns...poor fucks lmfao

looks like u need some backup and support l0l

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

ur clan gets fucked so hard ur members arent even willing to gear up anymore lmao pipe down u little woman wannabee

60 ts 40 in game L0L + invites and still got fuck up, imagine being in brown sticky stuff clan 2k17 pipe down wannabe bee fucker lmfao

4 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

ur clan gets fucked so hard ur members arent even willing to gear up anymore lmao pipe down u little woman wannabee

i got you why u mad, u cant compete with us and do shiit, loosing rivalry, its okay my child, shiits happens when u fuck with wrong gang :D

1 minute ago, Gelsey said:

60 ts 40 in game L0L + invites and still got fuck up, imagine being in brown sticky stuff clan 2k17 pipe down wannabe bee fucker lmfao

lmao imagine us being south in multi and u north in singles not willing to fight until u get ub to rush from the opposit side lmao. chill ur clan sucks

3 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

lmao imagine us being south in multi and u north in singles not willing to fight until u get ub to rush from the opposit side lmao. chill ur clan sucks

we dont team any clan l0l u should come on our ts :P as we always wait 40 mins from ur clan to step in multi then heard u got fucked by ub lmfaoooo

have none deal that ub fucks ur ugly asses aswell

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

u literally made a topic named lets rag brotherins. Shows how good ur clan is lmfao

get a banter and move along with your life if u have one l0l as i said show me any pic / vid / proof i ever have rag any one, mean time stfu kid lmfao

1 minute ago, Gelsey said:

get a banter and move along with your life if u have one l0l as i said show me any pic / vid / proof i ever have rag any one, mean time stfu kid lmfao

imagine sayin u dont rag and having that type of topic, and claiming u wait for our clan to step in multi when we always have the most action packed trips LOL. lmfao ur an excuse for a member, stop making urself look like the broccoli u are. rage is dead a61a6f0540342f9e79216d64d9250bc5.png

9 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

imagine sayin u dont rag and having that type of topic, and claiming u wait for our clan to step in multi when we always have the most action packed trips LOL. lmfao ur an excuse for a member, stop making urself look like the broccoli u are. rage is dead a61a6f0540342f9e79216d64d9250bc5.png

Rage closed, every one knows it lmfao seen this pic like 10x on this topic, why you so obsessed with me potato masher boy, also its done couple hours ago lmfaoo, u making this topic like brown sticky stuff and looking like idiiot yourself lmfao 

Most action packed trips? with 2 vids 3 min long where u got cleared by every single clan and 5 pics of nothing? 

clap my hands

3 hours ago, Gelsey said:

Rage closed, every one knows it lmfao seen this pic like 10x on this topic, why you so obsessed with me potato masher boy, also its done couple hours ago lmfaoo, u making this topic like brown sticky stuff and looking like idiiot yourself lmfao 

Most action packed trips? with 2 vids 3 min long where u got cleared by every single clan and 5 pics of nothing? 

clap my hands

u lost to outburst lmfaooooo

Just now, Lerea said:

u lost to outburst lmfaooooo

We werent even open and 80% of OUR ppls were fucking new recruits l0l, pipe down reject, none of them even done f2p or any cwa prep before, thing to proud lmfa0 eop/ob as 90% there were eop u moron, if u dont have nothing valid to say just stfu 

7 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

We werent even open and 80% of OUR ppls were fucking new recruits l0l, pipe down reject, none of them even done f2p or any cwa prep before, thing to proud lmfa0 eop/ob as 90% there were eop u moron, if u dont have nothing valid to say just stfu 

Doesn’t change the fact lost twice lmfao stay ez