Fearless Saturday Unoffical Trip

exzrts

4 hours ago, WK MAGIC said:

LMFAO youre so jealous lmfao. Keep quoting your boy, he has alvin in the chipmunks as his kik picture lmfao ! Who wears a jacket over a dress shirt while they are taking a picture in 2017 ? 

Stay ez you look like one of those pathetic asian kids who think they are hard irl but gets bullied everday lmfao. Cant even feed your own family broke boy lmao

Jonny boy pipe down

21 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

i legit told every single one that we re not going out this saturday .. yet we manage to pull 35  strong pigs on a unexpected trip and outpulled obs mandatory official trippp and cleared them so many times already that i lost count and btww obs nice tele on your official weekends trips i thought u guys dont tele on official trip unless u became a snipe team i mean u  guys already struggling to pull 20 and to call too( awkward ts always) so idk what u gonna do next and btw after that  trip u got cleared 15 vs 19 l0000ll nice call who ever did that call to logg on top of us and got one banged with our signed scims .. what u guys dont knwo is that we re always 100 streps ahead of you and btw u started thiss.. keep talking brown sticky stuff keep getting hitt and cry in eop ts after @Jackson @Broxxx @LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN @ReBornToKiLL @Broxxspeak uupppp u bundle of twigss and stop hiding like u re doing in wildy but too bad our leaks are way too good u cant even expect them to be btw i mean even fs dont know who s the leak might as well be one of you 3 guys

why do u still talk so much

5 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmaoooo u forgot to mention that he s virgin oh wait ur topic aready confirmed it HAHAHAHA RIP

bruh you just a straight bitch lmao, everyone in ob rejects clan are virgins and in their mid - late 20s playing runescape lmfao. 

7 hours ago, Lerea said:

@WK M A G I C You are from Guyana a fucking third world country and you are still in highschool lmfao, keep piping up btw.

LMFAO Im not even in highschool looooool what are you on about ? You are in your mid 20s are youre still playing RUNESCAPE lmfao loser.