Fearless Saturday Unoffical Trip

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Our intel told us that clans are out for a nice action packed midweek trip we massed up 25 Pigs, later peaking at 30+ Pigs. We had some fights against Outburst where we fully cleared them gf dudes. Also we had a bit of a cluster between Outburst Destiny gf dudes.

P9Me1dN.png

~ Fat J with double K's POV

i legit told every single one that we re not going out this saturday .. yet we manage to pull 35  strong pigs on a unexpected trip and outpulled obs mandatory official trippp and cleared them so many times already that i lost count and btww obs nice tele on your official weekends trips i thought u guys dont tele on official trip unless u became a snipe team i mean u  guys already struggling to pull 20 and to call too( awkward ts always) so idk what u gonna do next and btw after that  trip u got cleared 15 vs 19 l0000ll nice call who ever did that call to logg on top of us and got one banged with our signed scims .. what u guys dont knwo is that we re always 100 streps ahead of you and btw u started thiss.. keep talking brown sticky stuff keep getting hitt and cry in eop ts after @Jackson @Broxxx @LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN @ReBornToKiLL @Broxxspeak uupppp u bundle of twigss and stop hiding like u re doing in wildy but too bad our leaks are way too good u cant even expect them to be btw i mean even fs dont know who s the leak might as well be one of you 3 guys

23 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

i legit told every single one that we re not going out this saturday .. yet we manage to pull 35  strong pigs on a unexpected trip and outpulled obs mandatory official trippp and cleared them so many times already that i lost count and btww obs nice tele on your official weekends trips i thought u guys dont tele on official trip unless u became a snipe team i mean u  guys already struggling to pull 20 and to call too( awkward ts always) so idk what u gonna do next and btw after that  trip u got cleared 15 vs 19 l0000ll nice call who ever did that call to logg on top of us and got one banged with our signed scims .. what u guys dont knwo is that we re always 100 streps ahead of you and btw u started thiss.. keep talking brown sticky stuff keep getting hitt and cry in eop ts after @Jackson @Broxxx @LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN @ReBornToKiLL @Broxxspeak uupppp u bundle of twigss and stop hiding like u re doing in wildy but too bad our leaks are way too good u cant even expect them to be btw i mean even fs dont know who s the leak might as well be one of you 3 guys

words of wisdom hhhhhh

9 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

*Trial member called a no go on trip Saturday. Surprisingly they go out.*

9 minutes ago, Aysix said:

And you are a fat paki virgin who plays runescape on christmas. Go outside loser lmfaoooo. 

My wife is sexy isnt she? 

LMFAO im not even paki nor im fat, and im not even playing runescape lmfao. I go outside more than you, and I didnt get to see your wife. But youre deadass so ugly lmfao, you have a frigging mexican moustache, you bought your dress shirt from a no name brand, and your hair is gross lmfao

33 minutes ago, WK MAGIC said:

LMFAO im not even paki nor im fat, and im not even playing runescape lmfao. I go outside more than you, and I didnt get to see your wife. But youre deadass so ugly lmfao, you have a frigging mexican moustache, you bought your dress shirt from a no name brand, and your hair is gross lmfao

You are triggered, im good looking irl i have a wife and a son while you are ending 2k17 still a virgin lmfaooo.

No one is reading your brown sticky stuff essays btw stay triggered 

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

You are triggered, im good looking irl i have a wife and a son while you are ending 2k17 still a virgin lmfaooo.

No one is reading your brown sticky stuff essays btw stay triggered 

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy fuck how the hell do you think youre good looking irl ! LOOOL YOU LOOK LIKE MY ASSHOLE holy sht kid. Youre 22 with a wife and son LMFAO, Im 19 and im fcking bitches and getting money and in university you okay ?

Just now, WK MAGIC said:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy fuck how the hell do you think youre good looking irl ! LOOOL YOU LOOK LIKE MY ASSHOLE holy sht kid. Youre 22 with a wife and son LMFAO, Im 19 and im fcking bitches and getting money and in university you okay ?

you know you're a virgin in 2k17 when you are trying to brag about your non existent lifestyle lmfaooo. 

look at what i did @exzrts 

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

you know you're a virgin in 2k17 when you are trying to brag about your non existent lifestyle lmfaooo. 

look at what i did @exzrts 

LMFAO youre so jealous lmfao. Keep quoting your boy, he has alvin in the chipmunks as his kik picture lmfao ! Who wears a jacket over a dress shirt while they are taking a picture in 2017 ? 

Stay ez you look like one of those pathetic asian kids who think they are hard irl but gets bullied everday lmfao. Cant even feed your own family broke boy lmao