OP with another 2-0 on CD????

XLPC Warlord

8 minutes ago, Sosa said:

lol gz but where the fuck is op on the weekends, looks like yall really needed this win lmfao 

Also young padawan, We didnt really NEED this win. We just wanted to prove to SHETDEE that they're completely awful when it comes to piping up and backing up what they talk. This is just to show them FOR THE SECOND TIME that we can smack them in +7 wild down opts. Got it? KThx :) 

5 minutes ago, OP Rhyzi said:

Also young padawan, We didnt really NEED this win. We just wanted to prove to SHETDEE that they're completely awful when it comes to piping up and backing up what they talk. This is just to show them FOR THE SECOND TIME that we can smack them in +7 wild down opts. Got it? KThx :) 

nah my nigga this win is what keeping ur clan from dying this week, well close op dw bout it were professional clan killers yall are brown sticky stuff in the wildy btw

Just now, Sosa said:

nah my nigga this win is what keeping ur clan from dying this week, well close op dw bout it were professional clan killers yall are brown sticky stuff in the wildy btw

Scroll up to the video and feel free to post a vid of you beating us 1 time in the wild. KThx :) 

1 minute ago, Sosa said:

everyone already knows we smack op every weekend why you want to get more embarrassed 

Well if you are just going to talk but show no evidence, I simply can not agree with you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll build you a house in singles, get you some tissues, set up a nice and warm cozy fire. You can just sit back and watch your clan slowly die while we continue to ruin your clan. pipe down +1. Kthx :) 

Just now, TakamuraYui said:

???? I see CD brainwashed pretty good,  when your able to prep OP and beat us I suggest u keep OP out of your mouth

not surprised u brought up clan wars, nigga pipe up when your clan can actually get relevant in the wild 

1 minute ago, OP Rhyzi said:

Well if you are just going to talk but show no evidence, I simply can not agree with you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll build you a house in singles, get you some tissues, set up a nice and warm cozy fire. You can just sit back and watch your clan slowly die while we continue to ruin your clan. pipe down +1. Kthx :) 

im sorry ur clan is guaranteed to close just like every other clan that has piped up to cd

9 minutes ago, Sosa said:

Your clan is slowly dying... members are leaving cause their sick of being on the sidelines. (singles)

1 minute ago, Sosa said:

cause it piped up to cd and thats a big no no

We wanted that. We are demoralizing your clan every day. You guys don't have a single video of you beating us. Why is that a big no no? I'm failing to see your reasoning? hmmmm.......

Just now, OP Rhyzi said:

We wanted that. We are demoralizing your clan every day. You guys don't have a single video of you beating us. Why is that a big no no? I'm failing to see your reasoning? hmmmm.......

oh no u really thought that was a good idea rip op gz cd