OP with another 2-0 on CD????

XLPC Warlord

Just now, Lankz said:

This +1 stilll piping up? Lmfao 

Idk, he might be done. He ran out of things to say. Or he came to his senses and realized his clan really does get demoralized everyday, but then again he's in CD so how could he possibly come to his senses. He is broccolied. :( #Pray4TheRejectsOf2K18

1 hour ago, Sosa said:

yeah im pretty sure op died a long time ago get relevant retards dont make us bully you guys into getting 30 combat like bt lmfao 

you bullied nothing bt still xlpc i made you quit in cw just to beat you in a pkri the day after sending bsers into legend rank perfected by op pussy 

1 hour ago, bt black son said:

you bullied nothing bt still xlpc i made you quit in cw just to beat you in a pkri the day after sending bsers into legend rank perfected by op pussy 

GL in UPLC! hope you guys do better :P

3 minutes ago, Satans said:

All well and good, but it's just a lil win that is pretty irrelevant

More witty rivalry banter plz, less childish flame insults haha, just imo!

ironic comment considering your beef with OB, imo.

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Look at Fs vs. OB banter compared to Op vs. CD

Yah enough said lol, different lvls ;)

I just love putting CD in their place. Might have been irrelevant to you. But no one cares whats relevant/irrelevant to you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :( 

CD wanted these hands and now they're going to be punished daily. These kids are free smoke. We will beat fs in our upcoming prep. Until that comes i suggest you go back into hiding behind their sharkbrew topics. Thats just imo. ;) 

7 minutes ago, Lankz said:

the op vs cd bantz is just starting init. 

Less CAPS LOCK bantz and we gucci

6 minutes ago, OP Rhyzi said:

I just love putting CD in their place. Might have been irrelevant to you. But no one cares whats relevant/irrelevant to you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :( 

CD wanted these hands and now they're going to be punished daily. These kids are free smoke. We will beat fs in our upcoming prep. Until that comes i suggest you go back into hiding behind their sharkbrew topics. Thats just imo. ;) 

Yah that's fine lol idc, everyone's opinions are irreverent mine included. Thx for managing to word a coherent sentence together tho, makes a nice change

14 minutes ago, Satans said:

Less CAPS LOCK bantz and we gucci

Yah that's fine lol idc, everyone's opinions are irreverent mine included. Thx for managing to word a coherent sentence together tho, makes a nice change

@Satans 4 Sharkbrew Counselor. <3