P2P Vendetta Vs Sudden Knock Out & friends.

Figment

Vendetta go on a fun trip to lava dragons where we had a battle with who we though to be SKO and maybe some friends of theirs. Seemed to be closely matched but they began to lose the fight, respect to the group for still returning in gear to fight and thank you for the action.

Lol, this isn't sko it's just 2 members pking at lavas.

If you actually think you beat sko you must be broccolied irl.

I've pmed your ranks several times to pkri they always ignore.

You post a buncha random kids pking at lavas and call it sko. lol

I don't see why I'm a "broccoli" nor why flaming me is necessary. I asked a few people and they said these members belonged to SKO,

if it's not SKO just simply message me discussing that I have labeled the wrong clan. I have nothing against sko and think there a decent clan.

I don't see why I'm a "broccoli" nor why flaming me is necessary. I asked a few people and they said these members belonged to SKO,

if it's not SKO just simply message me discussing that I have labeled the wrong clan. I have nothing against sko and think there a decent clan.

That's a fuck up on your behalf so he has the right to confront you about it considering you said you cleared his clan when in reality you don't even give them events... That's what I took from it

That's a fuck up on your behalf so he has the right to confront you about it considering you said you cleared his clan when in reality you don't even give them events... That's what I took from it

Vendetta is a new clan hasn't been out long and hasn't grown all the way up yet. Confronting someone in an ignorant way isn't necessary.