Harrie's Introduction

Harrie

What is your real life name?

Joeri

What are your hobbies?

Playing football, hanging with friends while having a drink, PS3.

What is your RuneScape history?

Damn, started on a main like everyone else does and got into masser clans back in '06. After bounty hunter came out I used to mass with V0p/Vtp/Aps. 

Then I went single pking in w32 with good mates like Gf Nerd Jeff, Dutchkarper, God Invaderz, TasteMyScim etc. and was about to join DP but found out the trip times were too late for me (I was like 12-13). I joined Complexity instead back in May 2010 and stayed there until it closed. Then I moved to CP with most of the CX members and stayed there for 2 weeks, because I left to open Control with other lads. Stayed in Control until we closed and stayed clanless from september '11 until january '12, because I wanted to focus on making my account 'Leipe Harrie' a turm zerk while botting up a new pure. On this pure I rejoined CP in january '12 and I loved it. Sadly I made the big mistake joining NME (No flame intended, just liked CP's community more) around june '12. Then I went on vacation and lost my interest in RS and quit. Came back in feb '13 for 07scape and joined Control. Made my way up to HC again but now I've lost interest in Rs again and just hang around in the pure community while helping Control out in every way I can. 

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

None

What clan are you in?

Control

Anything else:

Not really, ask me anything and I'll answer ;]