Outburst Tuesday | Brutalizing Overpowered [Featuring OP's TS Audio]

Broxxx

1 hour ago, Kunoo said:

come on now we both know thats not true , magic snaked op since the beginning by leaking to us when we were ob , chalu man you've changed

bro youre seriously a fanboy of judgement members i swear, everytime someone says judgement you gotta respond. Youre probably salty cause you were too garbage to join judgement, and i never leaked Op you jackass 

28 minutes ago, Alien said:

Magic was never in Judgement; he was in pre-eoc clans with us. He's loyal af where ever he goes, OP just lost one of their most loyal member.

Keep finger-pointing, till the only people left are the leaks LMFAO

l0l , OB is dying and now you're just staying nd being blktigers dog man feels bad alien , you're better than that ; /

1 minute ago, WarChild said:

u are a randy who cried for a elite rank  and i can confirm u play runescape at school lmfao nobody takes u srs

and yh keep believing that ugly ass boyy

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? "RANDY" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i'll take it either way at the end it is a pixel game called runescape.com which it is the game i'm killing your clan . didn't EnVy dox u and you're now slaving for them too ? You're an ugly paki l0l

Just now, 416 Magic said:

nightz gl lmfao, im gonna dox your irl just like shifes irl 

You asked me for shifes irl on PM broccoli wahahwhaawhha, good luck with that i still have your irl pictures when we raided your KIK chat with zoom. 

Apology for off btw.

1 minute ago, Kunoo said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? "RANDY" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i'll take it either way at the end it is a pixel game called runescape.com which it is the game i'm killing your clan . didn't EnVy dox u and you're now slaving for them too ? You're an ugly paki l0l

u seem triggered lmfao. keep playing runescape in your lunchbreak.

Just now, spy4hire said:

You asked me for shifes irl on PM broccoli wahahwhaawhha, good luck with that i still have your irl pictures when we raided your KIK chat with zoom. 

Apology for off btw.

My irl wasnt even there when you guys raided zooms kik lmao,

and you pm op ranks/members about me lmfao

Just now, WarChild said:

u seem triggered lmfao. keep playing runescape in your lunchbreak.

i'm not triggered really calm LMAO , keep playing runescape in your 3rd world country my boy , have you gone back to your country? : D

Just now, Kunoo said:

i'm not triggered really calm LMAO , keep playing runescape in your 3rd world country my boy , have you gone back to your country? : D

u a mexican and telling me to go back to my own country how ironic lmfao

keep slaving lawn mower