Hacking

slushpuppy

8 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

aren't you from the clan that posted personal information of multiple eop members/ranks which resulted in eop bringing 50+ mains every weekend?

And from that, aren't you the guy who refused to apologize and refused take action against those who did the doxing in your own clan which would have made EOP stop bringing mains?

Sounds like a weak FOM clan lol

I mean I guess making stuff up is the same as having one of your members getting demoted from their rank position on a community forum. People that aren't in EOM all realize you guys just post propaganda everywhere but the truth is you had multiple instances of personal information on your forums posted by one of your HCs and now your Sharkbrew official got demoted for the same scummy behavior. Very sad from EOM honestly. FOE dealt with the issue quickly removing information within the timeframe of mere minutes while EOM's personal information on FOE stayed up for weeks if not months on end.

What is more amusing is the fact you pretend you are aware of the negotiations that went on between EOM/Foe/SB during that time. As it's obviously above your paygrade I'll quick summarize: FOE and EOM agreed on a joint statement to speak out against doxing in which our topic touched on the incident you're bringing up now. What you fail to mention is that EOM came back on their agreement to oppose doxxing the same night when it started spamming real life information of FOE officials and members on both their forums, IRC and even in-game during events. Everyone in the pure community knows EOM's word is hollow but the victim role you've all been playing so poorly and transparently is quite embarassing when you realize EOM is the only clan that overstepped the boundaries of the agreement on multiple occasions. It''s clear EOM has issues even controlling their own leaderboard ranks (17 was the one posting IRL information, an actual High Council of EOM). If that isn't the case, one can only conclude that these actions coming from EOM ranks and members are suggested, condoned or even orchestrated by EOM leaders. Care to touch on that?

I also think it's very amusing you guys try and pin bringing mains on the actions of any other clan when you've been doing it consistently for years just like DDoSing and every other NH behavior EOM is known for. It's not unsurprising for a clan whose legacy is entirely dependent on these same NH antics.

• 2 weeks later...