Hey OB / Pkeru300

ruxso

5 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

sorry i was thinking about how ur ex girl is now a maid for a new alpha guy bc u couldnt satisfy her

Isnt your mom a maid irl lol? And still get yelled at by a maid for playing rs 24/7 lmao rabbit

boy

25 minutes ago, G U L F said:

Isnt your mom a maid irl lol? And still get yelled at by a maid for playing rs 24/7 lmao rabbit

boy

Seems like you use this site as an escape from reality to forget she is blowing other geezers rn

wow big if true @G U L F ... looks like u dedicated urself to the nerd gaming life after the only thing u had sucked another cock damnnn that was savage... dem hoes aint loyal.. (i dont know u either ... but u dont have to know me to flame me... looks like i killed you with one reply LOL ) thoughts @spy4hire?? this kid claims that he doesnt know me but he reply to almost every single status i post :P

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

wow big if true @G U L F ... looks like u dedicated urself to the nerd gaming life after the only thing u had sucked another cock damnnn that was savage... dem hoes aint loyal.. (i dont know u either ... but u dont have to know me to flame me... looks like i killed you with one reply LOL ) thoughts @spy4hire?? this kid claims that he doesnt know me but he reply to almost every single status i post :P

his girl giving me head rn l0000l

17 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Oh yea youre the kid paki that writes essays on a gaming forum must suck to b u

19 minutes ago, G U L F said:

Oh yea youre the kid paki that writes essays on a gaming forum must suck to b u

looks like u never heard of copy paste LOL here you go baby girl (wow big if true @G U L F ... looks like u dedicated urself to the nerd gaming life after the only thing u had sucked another cock damnnn that was savage... dem hoes aint loyal.. )

42 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

looks like u never heard of copy paste LOL here you go baby girl (wow big if true @G U L F ... looks like u dedicated urself to the nerd gaming life after the only thing u had sucked another cock damnnn that was savage... dem hoes aint loyal.. )

U still barking u paki dog lol