Hey OB / Pkeru300

ruxso

OB kids braindead, schedule 30v30 prep. ty. Why would u even try snake a forfeit win, that's some scummy brown sticky stuff lmao

Btw surely @G U L F must be a special child, no normal human with all their chromosomes would act like this, like holy fuck take a chill pill brother, it's just Runescape

13 hours ago, Repa said:

@Pkeru300is the reason i left ob

Lloll. Kid you suck everyone up bruh you even ask me how do you become a veteran lmao you 17 year old bundle of twigsgots rolf. You're just a bitch who follow. Glad you left I was tired of all the potato masher comments so annoying I was ready to kick yo ass out go get fucked by @Kunoo already lmfao

5 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

Lloll. Kid you suck everyone up bruh you even ask me how do you become a veteran lmao you 17 year old bundle of twigsgots rolf. You're just a bitch who follow. Glad you left I was tired of all the potato masher comments so annoying I was ready to kick yo ass out go get fucked by @Kunoo already lmfao

i never remember veterans can kick :/ , im pretty sure i was about to kick yo bitch ass

9 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

Nice trip today lul loser