FOE vs Fearless | F2P Prep 2-1

del

7 minutes ago, iObsession said:

just realised this guy has a vid of him calling in his sig

lmfaooooooooooooo

i hate kids like jamz but lmfao this is like a p server super effective on p server irrelevant keep quoting my real clans on the real game while you get 900000 xp per drop in severecancer lmfao random dont ever step foot on the real game again i have slushpuppy while you have palidino76 go cry bud

11 minutes ago, iObsession said:

you're dumb if you think you can just have 30-40 guys who brid/mini in a prep and win without decent calling, you had decent guys in immortality and still lost to terminal l0000000000l TWICE BTW

beg u shut up uve done fuck all on this game and go on like you're a legend 

to this day you still try to prove a point to people

The best caller, warrer and brid to ever step foot on old school runescape.

LUL

30/40 guys??? it was literally a 22v22 and u class it as a fucking prep LMFAO

decent guys? there were about 8 max, the rest havent touched the game since 2010 LOL, that server was literally based on 07 too you couldnt even double sip brews, you and both terminal were the ones we prepped, they invited about 10 of u niggas just to try win and lost the first time around and then won

i made EOP the greatest it has ever been in p2p, its a well known fact, u literally come onto these forums everytime i post trying to throw shade under my name LOOL, ur name certainly does suit u, obsessed freak

i dont need 2 prove anything to anyone, i let what ive done on this game speak for myself, just funny when morons like u try downplay it when everyone knows what i did lmao

stick 2 whispering on ts to avoid having ur parents kyp u, brown curry turd lookin ass nigga

also take that durag off man its flippin 30 degrees the fuk r u doing lmfao

2 minutes ago, tribal said:

i hate kids like jamz but lmfao this is like a p server super effective on p server irrelevant keep quoting my real clans on the real game while you get 900000 xp per drop in severecancer lmfao random dont ever step foot on the real game again i have slushpuppy while you have palidino76 go cry bud

legit have no idea wtf u just said but nice

2 minutes ago, Jamz said:

30/40 guys??? it was literally a 22v22 and u class it as a fucking prep LMFAO

decent guys? there were about 8 max, the rest havent touched the game since 2010 LOL, that server was literally based on 07 too you couldnt even double sip brews, you and both terminal were the ones we prepped, they invited about 10 of u niggas just to try win and lost the first time around and then won

i made EOP the greatest it has ever been in p2p, its a well known fact, u literally come onto these forums everytime i post trying to throw shade under my name LOOL, ur name certainly does suit u, obsessed freak

i dont need 2 prove anything to anyone, i let what ive done on this game speak for myself, just funny when morons like u try downplay it when everyone knows what i did lmao

stick 2 whispering on ts to avoid having ur parents kyp u, brown curry turd lookin ass nigga

also take that durag off man its flippin 30 degrees the fuk r u doing lmfao

that pretty much proved my point

i sit here and browse the forums 

meanwhile you have changed your sig countless times to let people know you are the greatest warrer clanner caller etc to step foot on the game

do you see what i mean now?

1 minute ago, iObsession said:

that pretty much proved my point

i sit here and browse the forums 

meanwhile you have changed your sig countless times to let people know you are the greatest warrer clanner caller etc to step foot on the game

do you see what i mean now?

if u legit think my sig is fkn srs when it was legit put there to reel kids the same way it was put on bs forums to reel people then u are truly more cauliflower than i thought

god fkn bless lmao

Just now, Jamz said:

if u legit think my sig is fkn srs when it was legit put there to reel kids the same way it was put on bs forums to reel people then u are truly more cauliflower than i thought

god fkn bless lmao

i highly doubt it was

it would make sense if you didnt post on these forums saying what you've done for each clan etc

so thanks again but no you make no sense BUDDY

3 minutes ago, iObsession said:

i highly doubt it was

it would make sense if you didnt post on these forums saying what you've done for each clan etc

so thanks again but no you make no sense BUDDY

yer dude i am most definitely the best warrer when i legit run around like a headless chicken during pk trips and tab out everytime i brid l0l