LPC's READ

A L L E N

incoming reply from someone who started clanning in 2013 and whos first clan was RD, did not surprise me at all.

know ur place

i already explained this to u when you hacked lil Bravey's IRC nick. I didnt start 2013 i started 2010. Also what does RD have anything to do with this? This is a topic titled LPC. RD has nothing to do with LPC.

Keep up the retardedness because thats the only thing you got going for you.

Whats worse is even after he pulled all the snakey brown sticky stuff, the eop staff team gives this dumb ass elder. I dont know whos more cauliflower eop staff team or this allen kid l0l

ye we're so cauliflower that we're the #1 clan while all your clan does is cry on sharkbrew about the fact no-one wants to matched prep you 9 times a day despite the fact that you keep losing anyway.

I wouldn't expect some FOE app RD advanced member to understand why we'd let Allen back, that's why we run the biggest pure clan on runescape and you listen to some grown man who calls himself sithlord.

ye we're so cauliflower that we're the #1 clan while all your clan does is cry on sharkbrew about the fact no-one wants to matched prep you 9 times a day despite the fact that you keep losing anyway.

I wouldn't expect some FOE app RD advanced member to understand why we'd let Allen back, that's why we run the biggest pure clan on runescape and you listen to some grown man who calls himself sithlord.

fucking lol'd

i already explained this to u when you hacked lil Bravey's IRC nick. I didnt start 2013 i started 2010. Also what does RD have anything to do with this? This is a topic titled LPC. RD has nothing to do with LPC.

1. bravey is a good pal of mine

2. he doesnt have a registered nick

:wallbang:

Hey man, prep? LOL. brown sticky stuff clan