Redemption Sunday Pk Trip ~ ft. Zu rekt/gwassss all day, every clan

Batman

So hard bro :3

Well it took you long enough to say something like that, poor guy =[

Dw, it's gonna keep going on until its all over for you.

If things keep going between us the way they have the last two months, sounds excellent. I'm happy to beat you guys up over and over again regardless of if you're forced to team to compete or hit off our callers  :rolleyes:

if zu is admitting they lost something it must be a pretty brutal beating

I was talking about the fight where you hit us north of corp right when we logged in, we admitted to that loss on our topic rofl. You might remember it, you ran to single and logged the second you saw we had 30 returners. That's what happens when your clan cares more about making a topic than having a clean 1v1 fight for once :(

Is this or this not an accurate summary of why ZU refuses to prep RD?

No point beating a dead horse lol. We've beaten you easily the last two times we've fought despite our callers/some members getting hit off. And you really think we're going to be inclined to fight you right after you leak a pastebin of our ips.

Sorry your ranks are lying to you pal :'(

ps: keep these coming, my plans for today were cancelled I have nothing to do =[

jAdzb1z.gif

L O L!!!!!!!!!

1 year old clan and we've already accomplished more than your clan. Your clan's history is a consist of moving out of mossies and..............................................what am i saying? you never moved out that spot for most of your clan's history l0l.

shut up newbundle of twigs you started clanning in a private server l0l

know your place bundle of twigsgot

haha couldn't handle the truth, so you brought up p servers. Speaking of that didn't your leader make a clan called "Outrage" on battlescape?

No point beating a dead horse lol. We've beaten you easily the last two times we've fought despite our callers/some members getting hit off. And you really think we're going to be inclined to fight you right after you leak a pastebin of our ips.

Sorry your ranks are lying to you pal :'(

ps: keep these coming, my plans for today were cancelled I have nothing to do =[

kk prepare for another beat down next weekend