Foe #1 Sunday Trip ~ Destroying EOP & Turmoil Ft. Every Other Clan Scared LMFAO

Foe

Just now, Godbless said:

Your own video shows you down 15-20 people at gdz against EoP. Why do you lie? 

FOE Starting: 75

EOP & TURMOIL Starting: 115

FOE Ending: 54

EOP & TURMOIL Ending: 30ish

1 minute ago, Jamz said:

FOE Starting: 75

EOP & TURMOIL Starting: 115

FOE Ending: 54

EOP & TURMOIL Ending: 30ish

What is turmoil? EoP doesn't accept 30 def as far as I know? All I see in your video is you being down 20 people against EoP (in 80v80). Also your pictures of the gap - Do you really think people are that autisic? EoP were north and had 60+. In fact, they were spamming "pussies" and killing your returners. 

7 minutes ago, Godbless said:

What is turmoil? EoP doesn't accept 30 def as far as I know? All I see in your video is you being down 20 people against EoP (in 80v80). Also your pictures of the gap - Do you really think people are that autisic? EoP were north and had 60+. In fact, they were spamming "pussies" and killing your returners. 

EoP is a poor pathetic excuse of a pure clan that'll never be able to compete with us without mains.

6 minutes ago, Jamz said:

EoP is a poor pathetic excuse of a pure clan that'll never be able to compete with us without mains.

Your video definitely showed that. Being down 30 people in a fight does not grant you a win, I call that a slaughter. 

I heard your audio is being leaked as well, that's very unfortunate. From my understanding Tyler Dull bullied oyu out of eop, and now I am guessing Adhi will do the same to you in Foe. Both are absolute fucking spastics but you are a massive emotional cockroach that needs to be stepped on.

2 minutes ago, Godbless said:

Your video definitely showed that. Being down 30 people in a fight does not grant you a win, I call that a slaughter. 

I heard your audio is being leaked as well, that's very unfortunate. From my understanding Tyler Dull bullied oyu out of eop, and now I am guessing Adhi will do the same to you in Foe. Both are absolute fucking spastics but you are a massive emotional cockroach that needs to be stepped on.

How does such a clan not manage to even kill 1 person?

q2iZc4W.gif

3 minutes ago, Godbless said:

Calm down solo