predictions

predictions

fair enough, just my opinion though could obv be completely wrong depending on how badly foe want to do well

It's all about opinon last time around FOE did close pretty fast, but with all the data and statistics wtf this reopening I think foe will be #1 soon. 102 people sisigned up, plus we've have had around 20+ more introductions I think this time around we will do really well. Hope the hype doesn't die we can take the pure world by storm and reclaim our #1 title.

1.FOE

2.ESPN

3.FI

4.TLP

Everyone can take days off anyone in clan wars we all got the quality just comes down to who is more hungry. It's going to be fun

I could see Foe opening up and matching EoP's pulls from the start (In F2P, I expect them to dominate P2P)

Seeing as Foe and EoP have had a good relationship after their rivalry in 09/early '10, I don't think either clan would take kindly to MPCs crashing them if they do have, say, 80v80 fights in F2P

Unlike previous fights for #1 where both clans would prefer to run or claim they were being teamed against, It wouldn't surprise me if Foe/Eop teach those MPC crashing clans a lesson to keep them away from crashing the big guys

Sort of like fights for #1 in previous years.. even if clans knew where they were fighting, they wouldn't go crash it since it would just bite them in the ass afterwards so instead some would AC (I remember doing this a couple of times for Foe/Mm in EoP)

These days clans like RD choose to crash it... if they choose to do that with Foe/Eop, I think they'll see a different result, and rightfully so.

I'm not sure why people think Supremacy has anyone that was or is dedicated to FOE, we don't have any ex-FOE anymore. All of our Ex-Foe went to SKO. 

The only FOE in sko where also z except nearly for ex Zack,0wl,Astro,Lagg,Soggy (Npo Not Z)

All i know is that EOP are gonna slump cos they already lost 4 kids to FOE and look how badly they did last weekend!

=d

Tbh tho I think we'll easily be #2 in f2p wildy straight away (not sure about #1 probably not it depends on how Eop handles things and how many people we also actually pull) and #1/#2 in p2p wildy competing with eop straight away imo.

And clan wars f2p I think we will be #1 f2p but I could be wrong it's just my opinion. It's hard to say at this stage because a lot of clans are decent atm, we have to see how it goes. Definitely competing for #1 with eop. Clan wars p2p we'll be competing for #1 against Fi but I think we are easily better. Last prep seemed too easy and it will only get easier as time goes on.