Remedy Vs Curse Bronze War Fight

Westbrook`

Looked pretty fun. Would have been nice to see a higher opts fight though.

Well done regardless guys.

It was really bad timing for us, lots of us are pacific time and we don't come home from school until 3 PM, and thats 6 PM Eastern, and also a lot of us are from Australia, so its arounds 7am for them....  I could only come to this because its finals week, so school is 8am - 12:30PM, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it. 

It was really bad timing for us, lots of us are pacific time and we don't come home from school until 3 PM, and thats 6 PM Eastern, and also a lot of us are from Australia, so its arounds 7am for them....  I could only come to this because its finals week, so school is 8am - 12:30PM, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it. 

Yeah don't interpret what I said as flame :P, It's just that fun events tend to be a lot more hilarious when you have 30+ people running around on each team. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves regardless.

I will have the video up tomorrow, I'm studying for Mid Terms atm so I won't be on til then, enjoy your self to some pictures I took for now, Ty to DatAssDoe and Vtec for setting up this event :)

Pictures:

kbt3sk.png

e96zbm.png

Do you not realize your private chat conversation with Tumblr SMD talking about @@Datassd0e in your second picture? GG