Trauma Sunday Ft. Olympus/Outbreak/Imperial

A L L E N

Thanks for the fights guys. Can't say you won anything, as we were the victors of each fight we had today other than one against IP. Better luck next week. You vid even shows with it cutting out everytime we're in the picture ;)

Bans me out of ts once the word prep falls, u suck go mass recruit to keep your propaganda high.

Bans me out of ts once the word prep falls, u suck go mass recruit to keep your propaganda high.

I told you we were not setting up a prep with you guys anymore sine you hit our teamspeak off on friday when we were about to prep you.

2nd of all, there's lke 10 ppl with 20 defence in your clan. And we banned you for one second, whats the point of having someone in teamspeak that's flaming our members, lmao.

I told you we were not setting up a prep with you guys anymore sine you hit our teamspeak off on friday when we were about to prep you.

2nd of all, there's lke 10 ppl with 20 defence in your clan. And we banned you for one second, whats the point of having someone in teamspeak that's flaming our members, lmao.

Why would anyone hit off a ts before a prep?

You probably did it yourself to avoid the embarrassment lmfao.

Youre embarrassing Olympus

Why would anyone hit off a ts before a prep?

You probably did it yourself to avoid the embarrassment lmfao.

Listen, if you were there, you know they hit our teamspeak off when we ere inside the portal, with about 20 seconds on the timer, by you posting this, I dont think you have a that good memory, so I'll tell you now, hitting a teamspeak off will cost some time.

Please tell me that name, we dont bring 86's and are really strickt to that, if he did attend, he'll be booted immediately.

you cant boot people that arent in your clan. Thats what you get when you mass in edgeville lol.

Listen, if you were there, you know they hit our teamspeak off when we ere inside the portal, with about 20 seconds on the timer, by you posting this, I dont think you have a that good memory, so I'll tell you now, hitting a teamspeak off will cost some time.

are you retarde d?

itt: olympus being mad they lost 42v34 and trying to explain how they arent a masser clan.

also somehow coming to the conclusion that we need to ddos a masser clans teamspeak to win a matched fight meanwhile nobody else we fight has this problem and we 3-0 them all anyways.

10/10 masser logic

Also saturday trip you had 90s and 85s running around your mass recruited 600 man fallin. There is a reason all of your clans have failed.