EoP Vs Zerg Unit | F2P Prep (30v30) | 2-0

0ldschooler

What's wrong with trying to justify a loss? We lost 3 people round 1 and 4  round 2 you can even see it when like 2 people drop on the opts counter a few times. Plus everyone on our ts saw it, i don't understand what you're getting at here?

It's just everytime Zu loses a prep, vs w/e clan.. I always see "omfg ddos 4 ppl got hit off every round"

To me it looks like a lame excuse and not like what actually happened.. I doubt every prep you do people get hit off..

And if it's true that these people get hit off every prep/round, take action instead of complaining about it on a community website. Get them to change their ip & don't let them fight if they don't change it. It seems to happen alot recently...

but if it's an excuse, just take your loss, try to learn from it & hope for a better result next time

What's wrong with trying to justify a loss? We lost 3 people round 1 and 4 round 2 you can even see it when like 2 people drop on the opts counter a few times. Plus everyone on our ts saw it, i don't understand what you're getting at here?

Hmm havent heard that excuse 383837 times before...

Lol wait, i have

Just to confirm before any ZU start pointing fingers. I was the only one from RD that watched the fight & even I got hit off (most likely eop since i did flame leech and his fat roni fingers). Our ranks were busy mini warring all day & i don't even own a booter. If i did & i was extremely mad over this game i'd hit off eop ranks(which im not lols).

"Just to confirm before any ZU start pointing fingers. I was the only one from RD that watched the fight & even I got hit off (most likely eop since i did flame leech and his fat roni fingers). Our ranks were busy mini warring all day" 

71bff8e7ca.jpg

It's just everytime Zu loses a prep, vs w/e clan.. I always see "omfg ddos 4 ppl got hit off every round"

To me it looks like a lame excuse and not like what actually happened.. I doubt every prep you do people get hit off..

And if it's true that these people get hit off every prep/round, take action instead of complaining about it on a community website. Get them to change their ip & don't let them fight if they don't change it. It seems to happen alot recently...

but if it's an excuse, just take your loss, try to learn from it & hope for a better result next time

Aye so all of the members that were at the prep just sit back and watch us lie about the ddosing and don't say anything... okay

I can take pictures the next time as some sort of proof? if it means that much lol

w/e