Regarding February 19th, Return of Free to Play

60 in mith

To all reading this, With the coming of free to play in two days, several thoughts lurk my mind. Personally I lived for the free to play aspect of the game, especially the combat. Long story short, I will be returning and I know a few others,experienced in free to play will as well. I look to make low leveled team, Strictly levels 50-60. not a clan but a team. My main priority is to live old school free to play combat once again, With and Elite team, I look to run shenanigans such as Back-stabbing within masser Clans. sniping, rune wars etc.  

If you're interested, message me regarding.

Runescape name: Complexityy, 

To all reading this, With the coming of free to play in two days, several thoughts lurk my mind. Personally I lived for the free to play aspect of the game, especially the combat. Long story short, I will be returning and I know a few others,experienced in free to play will as well. I look to make low leveled team, Strictly levels 50-60. not a clan but a team. My main priority is to live old school free to play combat once again, With and Elite team, I look to run shenanigans such as Back-stabbing within masser Clans. sniping, rune wars etc.  

If you're interested, message me regarding.

Runescape name: Complexityy, 

Yo, pm me in game ASAP, name is kid link