Temptation vs Ambush | 2 - 0

ultama

if your leadership cant compete on the real game its more than a lack of calling, its a lack of being able to get your clan to care enough to train up and buy membership. Its just because the terrible leaders/ranks on 07 want to make something their own, which always ends up sucking ass due to the lack of ability to lead.

if your leadership cant compete on the real game its more than a lack of calling, its a lack of being able to get your clan to care enough to train up and buy membership. Its just because the terrible leaders/ranks on 07 want to make something their own, which always ends up sucking ass due to the lack of ability to lead.

pretty sure the quality of battlescape (rsps) is way better than 07 and most of bs players are ranks in 07 clans.

people on battlescape fight each other showing their real skills (no difference in combat/items that others cant afford) and thats the fun part.

people that dont play 07 dosnt mean they suck? why i wud pay irl $ and spend hours of training just to get somewhere.

pd: goodjob on the win temptation, so people are allowed to post battlescape events?

@@Silk who are you autistic random? lmfao

i'm a random? LMFAO YOUR A FUCKING PSERVER HERO NICE CLAN HISTORY FUK WIT GET ON THE REAL GAME, YOUR JUST SOME brown sticky stuff MOD KID ON A FUCK ASS PSERVER LOL YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHO I AM. abusing your mod powers aswel i see because you cant handle getting flamed cunt

i'm a random? LMFAO YOUR A FUCKING PSERVER HERO NICE CLAN HISTORY FUK WIT GET ON THE REAL GAME, YOUR JUST SOME brown sticky stuff MOD KID ON A FUCK ASS PSERVER LOL YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHO I AM. abusing your mod powers aswel i see because you cant handle getting flamed cunt

You sound like you have tourettes lmfao

I still have no idea who you are lmao damn randy peasants

yo btw incase you can't read:

Member of Trauma

You sound like you have tourettes lmfao

I still have no idea who you are lmao damn randy peasants

yo btw incase you can't read:

Member of Trauma

nice history broccoli, should stop banning m8s that play your ded ass server cuz u a lil bitch and cant handle