Blunt Purez vs Apex 2-0 Sets

K0ed

49 minutes ago, Godfather said:

gratz on your eight versus eight clan wars fight you fucking dead spastic fucks lmfao

What??? Whilst we were doing this 8v8 there was a 20 man unofficial trip going on in another chan and people chilling in a 3rd channel. You should know this. What about og what u boys been doing 

16 minutes ago, K0ed said:

What??? Whilst we were doing this 8v8 there was a 20 man unofficial trip going on in another chan and people chilling in a 3rd channel. You should know this. What about og what u boys been doing 

eight versus eight clan wars is all you have left lmfao

Just now, Godfather said:

your clan pulls 40 as a result of rivalling mine, enjoy being a clan wars clan lmfao

Your leaks are honestly the worst I’ve seen. Like i legit find it hilarious how you think we pull 40 and don’t hit us until we fight other clans. Onslaught can’t do anything to a clan that pulls 30 less than them???  Big iq man @Godfatherhere again 

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

Your leaks are honestly the worst I’ve seen. Like i legit find it hilarious how you think we pull 40 and don’t hit us until we fight other clans. Onslaught can’t do anything to a clan that pulls 30 less than them???  Big iq man @Godfatherhere again 

48 sad little bluntZ with no allies and your rental main clan just left you