Venom Forces Jumpshit To END Ft Hy/A/BP/SF/JPoop

malo

6 hours ago, [V] Dovah said:

Just because you roll with 70s on a sunday doesn't mean we have to retard @mppigo train up your accounts, dogshit clan. Loc is first to 50 clanwars wildy gear, step into my office once u dare.

Dog shit clan? Your ranks leaking for free bro. You have so much badblood, fix your shit. And try tu pull more than 17 people. Train your accounts? We are all maxed pure, you claiming to be a pure clan and cant have a single pure. Cringe as fuck 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, [V] Dovah said:

You're a new fag pls stfu @Nivelle Train up your account lvl 70 victim. I'll make you kyp next sunday, if your leader evendares to fight us cuz it seems like he avoids us non stop. Man talks about mains while this is your frontline LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL >>>

unknown.png

Remember when that same account beat your shit clan on 100s? Yeah that was an easy day. Cry is absolutely free. 25 def wont save u

10 hours ago, [V] Dovah said:

Grow a pair and train your account 25 def or stop crying u reject LOL. U know that if u train maxed 1 def ur also 101 combat right? Or are u that retarded @Nivelle I'll legit shit on your team, dare you to ft. 50 us wildy gear, bet u won't 

Did u miss the memo? We already 4-0'd you l0l0l0l dumb fcking dog keep tagging me to cry