Should clans that do not reply to declarations be allowed to post weekend topics?

lawrence

should clans that do not reply to declarations be allowed to post weekend aftermath propaganda?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should clans that do not reply to declarations be allowed to post weekend aftermath propaganda?

• i am in an avoiding clan we suck lol sorry
    • NO

11 hours ago, Nerdy said:

@lawrencei just won another prep tonight btw what about fi hehehe

So you're happy to do your 25v25 "preps" vs Terror/Legacy but when Fi declares a 40v40 it's "40v40 aren't actual preps lmaoo". What a cringe avoider clan lmfao, would say you're the first clan to successfully avoid a P2p prep for a year and half but you already lost a 25v25 vs Zenith L[]L

11 hours ago, bl00d` said:

So you're happy to do your 25v25 "preps" vs Terror/Legacy but when Fi declares a 40v40 it's "40v40 aren't actual preps lmaoo". What a cringe avoider clan lmfao, would say you're the first clan to successfully avoid a P2p prep for a year and half but you already lost a 25v25 vs Zenith L[]L

this video isnt propaganda, this is what happened last time fi wanted a prep. we pulled 75 to a 50v50 min and YOU played fuck around sitting 20 members (think about why) and now YOU pay for YOUR actions. blame your dumbfuck leadership lol

1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

this video isnt propaganda, this is what happened last time fi wanted a prep. we pulled 75 to a 50v50 min and YOU played fuck around sitting 20 members (think about why) and now YOU pay for YOUR actions. blame your dumbfuck leadership lol

we pay by pulling 60 and u pull 15? sounds good bro would do again

8 hours ago, Nerdy said:

You'd been avoiding before and you've been avoiding after, your declared with the rules sit to matched but aim for 50v50, hence why we were declared the winners when you refused to sit. No P2p prep wins in 2 years btw lmfao and you lost to Zenith the last time you had one lol! 

49 minutes ago, bl00d` said:

You'd been avoiding before and you've been avoiding after, your declared with the rules sit to matched but aim for 50v50, hence why we were declared the winners when you refused to sit. No P2p prep wins in 2 years btw lmfao and you lost to Zenith the last time you had one lol! 

you dont even realize you yourself got baited by your leadership. not gonna type an essay on here explaining it to a mooran but brazil and  jamz baited you all knowing the prep wasnt going to go thru by purposely sitting 20 members to only pull 40. they knew they couldn't win lol

37 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

you dont even realize you yourself got baited by your leadership. not gonna type an essay on here explaining it to a mooran but brazil and  jamz baited you all knowing the prep wasnt going to go thru by purposely sitting 20 members to only pull 40. they knew they couldn't win lol

Well obviously we're confident of winning if we've declared a 40v40+ on 5 separate occasions and you've ducked every COTM prep because you know you'll lose. In addition to this, you haven't won a P2P prep in over 2 years but you're happy doing 25v25 F2p preps, sounds like you're the one being baited by your leadership not me lol.

1 minute ago, bl00d` said:

Well obviously we're confident of winning if we've declared a 40v40+ on 5 separate occasions and you've ducked every COTM prep because you know you'll lose. In addition to this, you haven't won a P2P prep in over 2 years but you're happy doing 25v25 F2p preps, sounds like you're the one being baited by your leadership not me lol.

you seemed confident with the last declaration too and look what happened lol my clan is getting 4-5 events / 1-2 preps a week while yours gets none.. yes i am very happy :D

3 hours ago, Nerdy said:

you seemed confident with the last declaration too and look what happened lol my clan is getting 4-5 events / 1-2 preps a week while yours gets none.. yes i am very happy :D

My clan is #1 P2p CLW and #1 P2p wilderness, your clan hasn't won a P2p prep in close to two years 😌

8 hours ago, bl00d` said:

My clan is #1 P2p CLW and #1 P2p wilderness, your clan hasn't won a P2p prep in close to two years 😌

these nerds do 2v2 practice and inners every day just to never prep any1? lmfao bro if that skinny lil nox nerd doesnt let u have fun just get off the computer its not that deep