[ARCHIVED] For the people..

LowCountries

Lmao, if someone is an tomato it's clearly you

you started clanning in 011, on private servers 

i'm pretty sure you never even played rs l0

btw ur gfx sucks 

who are you btw? never heard of you. i started clanning in 2009/2010, ON RUNESCAPE i can list my rs and rsps history if you want for your little brain. get off these forums. and i said low countries because he just posted about 2/3 topics ALL copying gfx i made that are clearly trolling towards me. you are also an angry person behind a computer screen.

who are you btw? never heard of you. i started clanning in 2009/2010, ON RUNESCAPE i can list my rs and rsps history if you want for your little brain. get off these forums. and i said low countries because he just posted about 2/3 topics ALL copying gfx i made that are clearly trolling towards me.

Don't be all butthurt, I'm just joking lmfao. You know I love you, right? <3

who are you btw? never heard of you. i started clanning in 2009/2010, ON RUNESCAPE i can list my rs and rsps history if you want for your little brain. get off these forums. and i said low countries because he just posted about 2/3 topics ALL copying gfx i made that are clearly trolling towards me. you are also an angry person behind a computer screen.

i've never heard of you too.