Rip curse

G H 0 S T

Well........ you're in a clan that does nothing but crash everything and ddos ppl so. I would just shut up.

I hope you're glad that you now have this hacking gangster with you * vtec * hacked/scammed about 5 Curse members and then kicked them. Jeez that tells everything. Not about just Vtec and RD but about the whole [R]etar[D] community. I feel bad for each member that is in your clan right now. 

Vtec joined zu, got kicked.

Vtec joined tlp, got kicked.

Vtec joined fi, got kicked.

Vtec joined rd, yesterday.

Whats next @NvUS 

Maybe try Foe?

can't wait for you to realize that you are unable to get a rank in ZU (because thats what you really want.) and realize that Zu doesn't give 2 brown sticky stuffs about u. They used you for your members, and the second they see that you've realized that, they're going to kick you and you're gonna go back to vtec and beg him to open another clan.

Many of you are right, VTEC can be a spastic at time (most of the time) but at least he isn't completely brain dead, he doesn't go close his lpc into an irrelevant hpc thats about to close. (Basically this is a repeat of what CV did with Cp but on a much smaller scale) just to clarify, not defending rd, rofl

Rip curse :/

Well........ you're in a clan that does nothing but crash everything and ddos ppl so. I would just shut up.

I hope you're glad that you now have this hacking gangster with you * vtec * hacked/scammed about 5 Curse members and then kicked them. Jeez that tells everything. Not about just Vtec and RD but about the whole [R]etar[D] community. I feel bad for each member that is in your clan right now. 

Vtec joined zu, got kicked.

Vtec joined tlp, got kicked.

Vtec joined fi, got kicked.

Vtec joined rd, yesterday.

Whats next @NvUS 

Maybe try Foe?

If you have proof of any of what you say i'd gladly love to see it, I would love to see these curse members that i've scammed please bravey, please get you're facts straight before you talk about anything.

I Left Zu / I got from TLP for  talking brown sticky stuff about a rank / I Left Fatality. God dam 4ners man.... Tbf, you can go hard for ZU but all you will ever be is a slave. No mic facepalm its 2k15 buddy. @@Bravey

You guys had a good run. Always had a ton of respect for you too. Honestly thought you would be sticking around for a while, but unfortunately brown sticky stuff happens.

:(

Rank structure went down hill and well let's just say the founder went full broccolied lmfao.

@@Wardy

can't wait for you to realize that you are unable to get a rank in ZU (because thats what you really want.) and realize that Zu doesn't give 2 brown sticky stuffs about u. They used you for your members, and the second they see that you've realized that, they're going to kick you and you're gonna go back to vtec and beg him to open another clan.

Many of you are right, VTEC can be a spastic at time (most of the time) but at least he isn't completely brain dead, he doesn't go close his lpc into an irrelevant hpc thats about to close. (Basically this is a repeat of what CV did with Cp but on a much smaller scale) just to clarify, not defending rd, rofl

Rip curse :/

Before our closure, i said we wouldn't close into any other clan because brown sticky stuff like that never works out & i'm not gonna lie i have a big ego and i'm kind of a spastic at times but when you start to lie to you're members as much as this cauliflower kid did facepalm.... i brought this curse clan from 10 man pulls and from a kid with no mic to actually something. Appreciate it btw... I get banned of my own forums so i couldn't make a closure topic and he bullbrown sticky stuffs the whole thing and at the end of the topic he posted Zerg units teamspeak like lmfao. 

@@etak

If you have proof of any of what you say i'd gladly love to see it, I would love to see these curse members that i've scammed please bravey, please get you're facts straight before you talk about anything.

I Left Zu / I got from TLP for  talking brown sticky stuff about a rank / I Left Fatality. God dam 4ners man.... Tbf, you can go hard for ZU but all you will ever be is a slave. No mic facepalm its 2k15 buddy. @@Bravey

Yo we all know what happened. You pissed off because I joined zerg unit and went inactive for a little. Bro wake up it's runescape you can't control anyone even if you wanted. And when something doesn't go your way you don't have to DDoS ppl bro.

Yo we all know what happened. You pissed off because I joined zerg unit and went inactive for a little. Bro wake up it's runescape you can't control anyone even if you wanted. And when something doesn't go your way you don't have to DDoS ppl bro.

well i guess at least you do admit you were a complete brown sticky stuff leader because who goes inactive for an HPC when you're the FOUNDER of a LPC???

@@Bravey, you're always invited with open arms to pk wiff me any day  :wub:

Yes mate ;)

well i guess at least you do admit you were a complete brown sticky stuff leader because who goes inactive for an HPC when you're the FOUNDER of a LPC???

Ok so how would I have been active for zu during that time if im not online. bro if you wanna believe everything that you've been told, be my guest. This is runescape. Clan closed. o well, good bye clan. jesus christ rofl.