Rip curse

G H 0 S T

can't wait for you to realize that you are unable to get a rank in ZU (because thats what you really want.) and realize that Zu doesn't give 2 brown sticky stuffs about u. They used you for your members, and the second they see that you've realized that, they're going to kick you and you're gonna go back to vtec and beg him to open another clan.

Many of you are right, VTEC can be a spastic at time (most of the time) but at least he isn't completely brain dead, he doesn't go close his lpc into an irrelevant hpc thats about to close. (Basically this is a repeat of what CV did with Cp but on a much smaller scale) just to clarify, not defending rd, rofl

Rip curse :/

I joined Zu because they are good.. unlike the clan that I suspect you're in.

Let me mind my own business, you mind yours.

Basically what I think is that. You're in RD ( which is irrelevant clan ), saying Zu will close soon ( lol ).

To be fair Zu will close RD soon. that's how it will go. DDOSING people will not help you mate.

+ Curse wasn't there to be a MPC so fucking what if I got 2 of my friends from Curse to join a good HPC for more action so they could get more experienced. I mean like lpc and hpc times were different right? huh..

Let me have 2 of my friends with me in Zu, let ASK grab the rest for RD as he banned me from ts to do it.

So what I think is there will soon be curseption

That's what you guys need.

Before our closure, i said we wouldn't close into any other clan because brown sticky stuff like that never works out & i'm not gonna lie i have a big ego and i'm kind of a spastic at times but when you start to lie to you're members as much as this cauliflower kid did facepalm.... i brought this curse clan from 10 man pulls and from a kid with no mic to actually something. Appreciate it btw... I get banned of my own forums so i couldn't make a closure topic and he bullbrown sticky stuffs the whole thing and at the end of the topic he posted Zerg units teamspeak like lmfao. 

@@etak

I left Curse for the same thing, he didnt have a mic so i said nty and left then lalo did

I left Curse for the same thing, he didnt have a mic so i said nty and left then lalo did

#NoMicUnit going hard. And when you were in Curse it was absolutely nothing. Gotta give the credit to @@ASK for carrying also Ryan|Ouches did pretty well. Vtec did well on the part where he pushed new applicants away by flaming them l3l!.

Vtec didnt bring anything from 10 pulls l0l. idk where he get that from.

#NoMicUnit going hard. And when you were in Curse it was absolutely nothing. Gotta give the credit to @@ASK for carrying also Ryan|Ouches did pretty well. Vtec did well on the part where he pushed new applicants away by flaming them l3l!.

Vtec didnt bring anything from 10 pulls l0l. idk where he get that from.

I mean when i came in ask was leading w/ 10 kids and yh but i mean you did everything gj as you're always gonna say @@Bravey