Definition of LPC

Living

You are tagging me for?

Tell your brown sticky stuffty allies not to bring 90+ combats, then come cry about our mains that are level 110+ and cant hit your level 70s at 38 wildy. 

We clearly dropped all of you one by one from South ruins(singles)(west wildy) to fucking single strips(east of 26 hills), make sure you keep the excuses up, you're making your own clan look like brown sticky stuff even tho they already are. We'll see you guys some other day keep up the good 2 hours mass, it helps you a lot!

I'm not the one who isn't confident enough in their ability to beat my rival clan without the use of a main account. If you want to scout on him, feel free to, but don't attack a pure with it because that defeats the whole point of fighting in the pure community. I don't know how you don't get that already. If you think that you bringing a level 110 and attacking our level 76 fall-in leader makes our clan look bad, then think again bud.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease show proof tomato

3 hour trip = ending early

gonna have to leave before I get cancer from these tards

3 hours????

You went out at 6, ended around 7.  

How come Doom wasnt at the last cluster? Oh yeah thats right, all their members rage quitted and disconnected from ts.

Leaks coming soon.