[ARCHIVED] new sig

crimson chin

The best part is that isoggytoaster aka swelly's 2nd account finds it funny.

Can simply tell by his attitude, awful grammar and the way he types that it's him.

btw, swelly's account on these forums is the '<><' user which is ambassador, he doesn't post on it nor views topics, however if you make a 2nd account, isoggytoaster in this case, your original account will still pop up in the active users list.

Just letting u know, if u want to flame the muted bastard, flame i soggytoaster on Sharkbrew.

Have a fine day.

Can simply tell by his attitude, awful grammar and the way he types that it's him.

btw, swelly's account on these forums is the '<><' user which is ambassador, he doesn't post on it nor views topics, however if you make a 2nd account, isoggytoaster in this case, your original account will still pop up in the active users list.

Just letting u know, if u want to flame the muted bastard, flame i soggytoaster on Sharkbrew.

Have a fine day.

soggytoaster is not swelly, nice try tho =]

Have a fine day.

OK, thanks for letting me know, that if I want to flame the muted bastard, flame me, flame isoggytoaster, on Sharkbrew.

I will have a fine day!!!