Sovereign Action Packed F2P Saturday PK Trip

D o n

I cant understand the hate war. Like calm down and just say good fight. Thanks for entertaining night. And yes sv you are right some lithuanians decided to join for the trips with olympus there was me (Relife) and Ranger ltu21. We both wrote intros so we were a part of the olympus clan this night since LP is not pking anymore untill summer end. Going to the middle of the trip another lith guy joined up because he was bored. The peak was 3-4 lithuanians in olympus. Did that change so much? Doubt it. But why you have to flame O for accepting us? We are not here to take sides. Lp members just wanted to have some fun and olympus greatly accepted us for the night. Thanks O:) And gf SV! Was really fun to fight you guys because you were tough opponents ever fight.

Misleading information fellas...Couple days ago I spoke to Hunter and other OP leaders that me and Relife will come to their trip because of fun, since we aint doing trips with LP. (Plus we got intros in OP)

If you are thinking that plus few LP members (1 left after half an hour) can do a lot and smash every clans head - thank you for that kind of compliment .

Big thanks Olympus for allowing Me and Relife join their trip.

Also thanks AAO for showing that we are always welcome. Love <3

Nothing else to say to sovereign or other clans who talk negative.

Peace.