Doom Embarrasses Endurance F2P Prep

Grayson

you're a total broccoli lol. we had one person from nrg who's going to join us with us and you're claiming sv and nrg helped us pull

You might be broccolied, I never said anything about Energy helping you pull. Only person I said helped you pull was Allen, and then I said Sv.

If you're going to call me broccolied, at least be sure to read my post entirely and not stroke out half way through or skip over 90% of the post... Stay doomed.

Do I have to really finish and end your foolish wild claims?

First things first, that was a chat.. That was a troll.., if you actually knew how to read.. Assuming you do ofcourse you would be able to clearly see the posts above acknowledging that this is indeed a troll..

We have evidence of us getting hit off, do you? Your clan leader is a known ddoser and is very proud to state it.. So please don't come here talking nonsense..

35 person pull.. Okay mid week prep, 40 average.. And you pulled the same? But we still beat you 2-1?

Okokok funniest of them all, SV members? What are you eating to make you this dellusional and disfunctional that you actually had the cheek to say something like that, first things first your clan has been begging dooms members and also you aqquired NP along with your DDosing scandals, so please don't say anything else.. Its just embarrassing.

Thanks.

i saw you ingame, you talk our ur arse too much. your to attached to rs.

pvp is used when clans go to the wild but then again you prob started clanning 3 months ago or are a 12 year old downs that has always been a pure.

Thanks for showing that you're a headless chicken. Much appreciated

Do I have to really finish and end your foolish wild claims?

First things first, that was a chat.. That was a troll.., if you actually knew how to read.. Assuming you do ofcourse you would be able to clearly see the posts above acknowledging that this is indeed a troll..

We have evidence of us getting hit off, do you? Your clan leader is a known ddoser and is very proud to state it.. So please don't come here talking nonsense..

35 person pull.. Okay mid week prep, 40 average.. And you pulled the same? But we still beat you 2-1?

Okokok funniest of them all, SV members? What are you eating to make you this dellusional and disfunctional that you actually had the cheek to say something like that, first things first your clan has been begging dooms members and also you aqquired NP along with your DDosing scandals, so please don't say anything else.. Its just embarrassing.

Thanks.

So you expect me to take anything you say seriously when you claim everything is a troll?

Yes, yes... You've taken the cake on the thread for most predictable.

These replies need to be deleted they're just broccolied. I only called round 3. We don't have NRG with us lmfao, Only reason someone else had to call is because are caller was ddosed and I was first pile. 

Whoever is saying I suck, view round 3. Have a nice day.

(17:53:41) <@mom> they dont evne change their ips

(17:53:43) <@mom> before preps

(17:53:43) <@mom> .0

(17:54:29) <@mom> grayson

(17:54:30)<@mom> takes over 

(17:54:32) <@mom> and ****s us over  

4 things:

Proves that Doom still is, and always will be a group of inbred retards who can't handle themselves without some sort of advantage over the other team.

You had Sv invites to pull to your 35 average.

& You have this guy who clearly says that "they", meaning Endurance, don't change their IP before preps.

Where's the proof that Scott hit anyone off?

Case in point: You guys embarrassed yourselves by not being able to pull 35 members of your own clan to a prep, called another clan to help you, clearly hit players off on our team as per evidence shows (otherwise, why would he say "they dont change their IPs before preps"??), & whoever Grayson is is a 1 bang and your team doubts him more than Allen doubts your clan after he called for you. Allen said it himself, and so did half your clan - only reason you guys even stood a chance is because Allen carried. What makes you think that any of your brown sticky stuffty callers could have done it themselves, anyway?

This is so broccolied lmfao. He was talking about OUR caller didn't know how to change his ip you downie. Because we got hit off, not them. Really didn't want to bring in the screenshots of him dcing every round but I can if you want.

These replies need to be deleted they're just cauliflower. I only called round 3. We don't have NRG with us lmfao, Only reason someone else had to call is because are caller was ddosed and I was first pile. 

Whoever is saying I suck, view round 3. Have a nice day.

This is so cauliflower lmfao. He was talking about OUR caller didn't know how to change his ip you downie. Because we got hit off, not them. Really didn't want to bring in the screenshots of him dcing every round but I can if you want.

bang bang reply whore, smash that post button to try and redeem yourself lmao.

thanks for showing you have little to no brain cells, you must be a fat kid that loves to watch zyzz videos while eating chocolate and "trying" to troll on this site.  :lol:

pvp stands for player vs player and you said we're a good clan wars clan but in pvp we're bad. Clan wars is pvp but I'm the 1 with no brain cells? LMFAO

JArSb4f.jpg

pvp stands for player vs player and you said we're a good clan wars clan but in pvp we're bad. Clan wars is pvp but I'm the 1 with no brain cells? LMFAO

JArSb4f.jpg

going on an angry off topic flame is how cd members admit defeat btw

just for future reference

(17:53:41) <@mom> they dont evne change their ips

(17:53:43) <@mom> before preps

(17:53:43) <@mom> .0

(17:54:29) <@mom> grayson

(17:54:30)<@mom> takes over 

(17:54:32) <@mom> and ****s us over  

4 things:

Proves that Doom still is, and always will be a group of inbred retards who can't handle themselves without some sort of advantage over the other team.

You had Sv invites to pull to your 35 average.

& You have this guy who clearly says that "they", meaning Endurance, don't change their IP before preps.

Where's the proof that Scott hit anyone off?

Case in point: You guys embarrassed yourselves by not being able to pull 35 members of your own clan to a prep, called another clan to help you, clearly hit players off on our team as per evidence shows (otherwise, why would he say "they dont change their IPs before preps"??), & whoever Grayson is is a 1 bang and your team doubts him more than Allen doubts your clan after he called for you. Allen said it himself, and so did half your clan - only reason you guys even stood a chance is because Allen carried. What makes you think that any of your brown sticky stuffty callers could have done it themselves, anyway?

4 things:

1. We have Sam talking about our own clan members not changing their IPs. You're clueless.

2. Allen called 2 rounds after our main caller got hit off. If that's your biggest banter then I feel bad for your clan.

3. Please name whoever our Sv invites are because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'll apologize if you can name any names.

4. Ty4prep, we'll look forward to seeing you this weekend.

4 things:

1. We have Sam talking about our own clan members not changing their IPs. You're clueless.

2. Allen called 2 rounds after our main caller got hit off. If that's your biggest banter then I feel bad for your clan.

3. Please name whoever our Sv invites are because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'll apologize if you can name any names.

4. Ty4prep, we'll look forward to seeing you this weekend.

I guess we smacked them so hard they lost brain cells..