[Saturday] Olympus Smashing The Sovereign+Critical Damage Marriage

Misfits Public Relations

1) Your vid is 5:50 long

2) The first clip in this video shows you dying without any evidence of you winning the fight. (right after you died mid-fight the clip goes to a fight with aao)

3)

e4fba3214f97f9ce9294e441dddafc70.png

At least you left out your first fight of the day LMAO

It was boring for me i wont argue cuz we wanted some good clean fights not just Sv running up to singles and calling cd for help, there was no fun for me maybe others had  but not me. I can make a video like you did as our FUN, EXTRA ACTION PACKED TRIP - PUSHING SV TO SINGLES AND CD TO CALL FOR SV AND OTHER WAY AROUND HAHA NR1 LPC NR1 OMG REKT EVERYONE EZ SV GET BULLIED SO FUNNY.. but yeah at least we have so honor to say how things are not to lie and make up things that didn't even happen.. what ever sv members shows how naive they are..The clan gets lower and lower in my eyes. Always thought of Sv even after bunch of flames having more honor than they actually seem to have hiding behind other clans back and making up some ridiculous statements  why and putting words out of context to prove a point? What ever Sv go ahead and say what you want, but i hope tonight you wont hide as you did and finally give a fair fight:p

so you're telling me that you don't team with CD? if that is the case why don't you change your capes there are plenty of other pink capes out there...but you won't because you love it when you guys team and you lose when the cape counter says over 80 team 7 capes don't you...but it's all good. you still get fucked

seems like you are mad, heard doom was closing (?) why you even talking lmfao

It was boring for me i wont argue cuz we wanted some good clean fights not just Sv running up to singles and calling cd for help, there was no fun for me maybe others had  but not me. I can make a video like you did as our FUN, EXTRA ACTION PACKED TRIP - PUSHING SV TO SINGLES AND CD TO CALL FOR SV AND OTHER WAY AROUND HAHA NR1 LPC NR1 OMG REKT EVERYONE EZ SV GET BULLIED SO FUNNY.. but yeah at least we have so honor to say how things are not to lie and make up things that didn't even happen.. what ever sv members shows how naive they are..The clan gets lower and lower in my eyes. Always thought of Sv even after bunch of flames having more honor than they actually seem to have hiding behind other clans back and making up some ridiculous statements  why and putting words out of context to prove a point? What ever Sv go ahead and say what you want, but i hope tonight you wont hide as you did and finally give a fair fight:p

"my clan never lies we're all about honor blah blah blah"

Olympus vs Critical Sovereign

We started off today with a solid hit against Sovereign, 60v60, we started absolutely slamming them, gaining a +10 early on. CD rushed in with lines of CD so we pulled it west to single with almost all Olympus members still remaining.

Here we see lie #1! right away! we destroyed you that fight, and when cd crashed you immediately pulled to single with 25 members left, already demolished before cd even got there.

Olympus vs Sovereign

Next we found Sovereign fighting Doom at Chaos Alter. We rushed in and fucking slammed all the Sovereign while Doom dipped out south.

Here we see lie #2! You lost! and we were already fighting doom for a couple minutes before you rushed, looks like your tag team duo just couldnt hold up though :(

Next, we got a fight against Sovereign + CD at Chaos Alter. We were smashing 60v100 when Doom came in and crashed. We pulled out east with 52 of our 60 remaining while Doom chased out the alliance north and cleared them up.

Olympus Bullying Sovereign

After that, we spent the remainder of the trip bullying SV around. Hopping to them in singles/multi whatever world/location they were in. Despite them having similar/+opts, we could only get them to touch multi for a few seconds at a time. We bullied them into single over and over again. After all the PMs I got from upset SV members during that trip, you guys might want to reconsider your teaming strategies - seeing as how CD likes to end their trips after an hour leaving you all alone.

Here are the rest of the lies! you forgot to add in cd had ended by that "critical sovereign fight" you pretty much tag teamed us, ran to single with 20 members, and let doom get smashed by us.

Then we have a paragraph i didnt read full of bullbrown sticky stuff! congrats on your honorable trip with absolutely no lying mister "my trip was boring and now that sv found the post i have to defend my clan on sharkbrew"

"my clan never lies we're all about honor blah blah blah"

We started off today with a solid hit against Sovereign, 60v60, we started absolutely slamming them, gaining a +10 early on. CD rushed in with lines of CD so we pulled it west to single with almost all Olympus members still remaining.

Here we see lie #1! right away! we destroyed you that fight, and when cd crashed you immediately pulled to single with 25 members left, already demolished before cd even got there.

Olympus vs Sovereign

Next we found Sovereign fighting Doom at Chaos Alter. We rushed in and fucking slammed all the Sovereign while Doom dipped out south.

Here we see lie #2! You lost! and we were already fighting doom for a couple minutes before you rushed, looks like your tag team duo just couldnt hold up though :(

Next, we got a fight against Sovereign + CD at Chaos Alter. We were smashing 60v100 when Doom came in and crashed. We pulled out east with 52 of our 60 remaining while Doom chased out the alliance north and cleared them up.

Olympus Bullying Sovereign

After that, we spent the remainder of the trip bullying SV around. Hopping to them in singles/multi whatever world/location they were in. Despite them having similar/+opts, we could only get them to touch multi for a few seconds at a time. We bullied them into single over and over again. After all the PMs I got from upset SV members during that trip, you guys might want to reconsider your teaming strategies - seeing as how CD likes to end their trips after an hour leaving you all alone.

Here are the rest of the lies! you forgot to add in cd had ended by that "critical sovereign fight" you pretty much tag teamed us, ran to single with 20 members, and let doom get smashed by us.

Then we have a paragraph i didnt read full of bullbrown sticky stuff! congrats on your honorable trip with absolutely no lying mister "my trip was boring and now that sv found the post i have to defend my clan on sharkbrew"

You seem incredibly worked up and obsessed :o

says the 8 pages of mad olympiss members on our topic :(

also, it's not difficult to copy paste and call out your lies took me 2 minutes max :c better luck next time olympiss!

I hope your marriage is going ok. You seem to have hit a rough patch :/