Alright

So people are racist, blatant trolls, and disrespect other members and their posts stay open. I don't follow the GFX "guideline" because my request is a little different and it gets locked? What's wrong with dis place lmao

Theme/Main Colors: black green
Text Used In Graphic (names, clans, etc): see below notes
Size (in pixels(average signatures are 500x175)): Just average
Requested graphics (banner, signature, avatar, etc): See Below! 
Will You Pay? (better chance of your request being done): dependsss
Do you meet the required post count?(20 Postcount): why is this even a question? 
Image Renders to use in graphic (give links): See Below! 
Extra Information (optional): See Below! 

So I'm not sure anyone can even pull this off but if you can let me know please!

photo-77.gif

Basically I want the above image, slower, bigger(normal signature size), green/black background and it to flash hrough the mouth when it widens and and grow in size with font saying "It's not a nightmare it's Fatality". If anyone is up to a challenge and wants to try be my guest! 

Its just that Sv guy Geeke lol. In my opinion he is the worst mod you can have but you can't expect anything different from Sv.... No flame to him though just an opinion. Hope you find a good person to help you :)

Lol blame the community including yourself, and to 911, rules are rules.

Lol blame the community including yourself, and to 911, rules are rules.

so what about the 10+ reports I send in from an UNBIAS point of view that make no difference? Those people break the rules but alas this is for GFX requests so someone make me happy pls :) 

read alot of guides

Tried it, ended up with sh1t....

toke a coffe break

Asked some teachers for some ideas how to do it ended up with nothing.

il try to ask some friends who know what their doing ;p if they have time they might make it for me ( I dont guarantee anything)

Anyways this is a challange for me so even if someone else makes one il keep trying to make one for my experience gl every GFX who will work on this.

read alot of guides

Tried it, ended up with sh1t....

toke a coffe break

Asked some teachers for some ideas how to do it ended up with nothing.

il try to ask some friends who know what their doing ;p if they have time they might make it for me ( I dont guarantee anything)

Anyways this is a challange for me so even if someone else makes one il keep trying to make one for my experience gl every GFX who will work on this.

Cool man. Glad I could give you a challenge, I appreciate the effort, let me know if you hear anything back :) 

Cool man. Glad I could give you a challenge, I appreciate the effort, let me know if you hear anything back :)

good&bad news....

Good news is this is actaully possible

Bad news is I can resize the GIF but.... i can't change it to a format for a banner, other words its like when you resize with holding shift its going constantly.

still working on the second part with the letters =]

good&bad news....

Good news is this is actaully possible

Bad news is I can resize the GIF but.... i can't change it to a format for a banner, other words its like when you resize with holding shift its going constantly.

still working on the second part with the letters =]

Alright, I'll keep an eye out!