Doom vs AAO F2P Prep 2-1

Grayson

Only reason we used to lose to aao in preps a lot was because we were out leveled and had new members new to clanking. The last time we lost a prep vs aao we had no councils on and only 1 caller. So pretty much now that we are same levels and what not, we are 2-1 vs them in preps and that's not counting the sb tourney

Yeah but sv is 3-1 against aao and they put up a hell of a lot more fight than doom has in most of our preps against each other. idk our record against you but aao is the only clan to touch us

Yeah but sv is 3-1 against aao and they put up a hell of a lot more fight than doom has in most of our preps against each other. idk our record against you but aao is the only clan to touch us

We had some key people including myself missing yesterday.

The other times CD hit people off, which benefited you guys obviously.

I'm confident we'll get you if we fight on a good day.

Well done Doom! :)  We lost because I wasn't there of course...  ^_^ 
So nice seeing a whole thread almost without flaming.

aao slump

:huh: a loss to a good prep clan like Doom or the fact that we don't pull 60 in wilderness doesn't mean we are slumping. We're all grown-ups and many of us have plans in the weekends, have been on holidays during the summer or simply end up prioritizing job, friends and family over OSRS.

We still have our core of 40ish people + new recruits every now and then. No, we don't mass-recruit 2015 pkers. People apply to us because they've heard good things about AAO and the select few we recruit are solid pkers (atleast those I recruit  :D).

Well done Doom! :)  We lost because I wasn't there of course...  ^_^ 

So nice seeing a whole thread almost without flaming.

:huh: a loss to a good prep clan like Doom or the fact that we don't pull 60 in wilderness doesn't mean we are slumping. We're all grown-ups and many of us have plans in the weekends, have been on holidays during the summer or simply end up prioritizing job, friends and family over OSRS.

We still have our core of 40ish people + new recruits every now and then. No, we don't mass-recruit 2015 pkers. People apply to us because they've heard good things about AAO and the select few we recruit are solid pkers (atleast those I recruit  :D).

No need to prove anything, people who have been around the community long enough know :P