Doom vs AAO F2P Prep 2-1

Grayson

Looked close gj

doom beats aao

sv beats doom

aao beats sv

jeeeez3

To be fair though, doom only beat aao once, 1 prep doesn't make you a better clan matched, i assure you aao has better quality. Sv is 3-1 against aao and doom, but it's always 2-1 and extremely close vs aao. Neither clan beats the other by a landslide

To be fair though, doom only beat aao once, 1 prep doesn't make you a better clan matched, i assure you aao has better quality. Sv is 3-1 against aao and doom, but it's always 2-1 and extremely close vs aao. Neither clan beats the other by a landslide

We've beat them more than once :) 2 or maybe 3 times I can't remember, we fight AAO a lot because of the quality and respectful fights.

I've seen you beat aao in that prep and in the 1 round sharkbrew tournament in the last 2 months?

We 3-0'd them about a month ago I think. I think we are either 3-3 or 2-3 against AAO at this point. I'd look it up but idk how to get to match results for a specific clan. Not like it really matters though lol :P

Its pretty even, but even being in Doom I would say AAO has better overall quality since they have a bunch of old school members who have a lot of clanning experience whereas Doom started with a bunch of members with very little clanning experience and built them up to where we are today.

We 3-0'd them about a month ago I think. I think we are either 3-3 or 2-3 against AAO at this point. I'd look it up but idk how to get to match results for a specific clan. Not like it really matters though lol :P

Its pretty even, but even being in Doom I would say AAO has better overall quality since they have a bunch of old school members who have a lot of clanning experience whereas Doom started with a bunch of members with very little clanning experience and built them up to where we are today.

Tbh until recently I thought of doom as having really brown sticky stuff quality with just a lot of opts. You guys have stepped it up. I wouldn't go as far to say that you're even with aao/sv yet, It's pretty much sv and aao at 1 and 2 competing for the top and doom at 3 trying to catch up

Tbh until recently I thought of doom as having really brown sticky stuff quality with just a lot of opts. You guys have stepped it up. I wouldn't go as far to say that you're even with aao/sv yet, It's pretty much sv and aao at 1 and 2 competing for the top and doom at 3 trying to catch up

Yeah it just depends on perspective I suppose. I have been off work the times we fought AAO and I feel we do well against them but haven't had the opportunity to fight SV yet other than like 1 round or so before I had to go, so I can't judge how well we do against you guys. I personally think its a fair assumption for Doom to be placed third matched behind AAO and SV because it seems you both have a good core of members that know each other, stick around when the clan is open, and have a good amount of experience. Then again I am just saying this as a person who never gets to go to preps because I work a third shift IT job, so who knows! lol :P

All this is besides the point though lol, thanks again for the prep today AAO!

Only reason we used to lose to aao in preps a lot was because we were out leveled and had new members new to clanking. The last time we lost a prep vs aao we had no councils on and only 1 caller. So pretty much now that we are same levels and what not, we are 2-1 vs them in preps and that's not counting the sb tourney

Only reason we used to lose to aao in preps a lot was because we were out leveled and had new members new to clanking. The last time we lost a prep vs aao we had no councils on and only 1 caller. So pretty much now that we are same levels and what not, we are 2-1 vs them in preps and that's not counting the sb tourney

literally lol