Outside thoughts on EOP's first trip back welcomed HERE

Saw

If I were CP, and I struggled to compete with EoP on their first trip in 4 months when half of them are still level 70s (which are apparently LPC level accounts nowadays) and their first trip with a bunch of new ranks, i'd be pretty worried about what is going to happen over the coming weeks lmfao.

im really glad eop is back

finally some people fighting for the right clan again - it just felt wrong having the boy plawpy fight fo´s sb battles

also wb @@pirate =)

lmfao why are you acting like plawpy is your friend all of a sudden and sucking other eop members off

try a little harder please because your obsession with Foe isn't enough for me hahaha, but it's alright to live in the shadows of others

what eop has with cp now they'll have with anyone that gets in their way when the time comes. I personally can't wait for that

lmfao why are you acting like plawpy is your friend all of a sudden and sucking other eop members off

try a little harder please because your obsession with Foe isn't enough for me hahaha, but it's alright to live in the shadows of others

what eop has with cp now they'll have with anyone that gets in their way when the time comes. I personally can't wait for that

tumblr_nivh66UQ1s1rvfjldo2_400.gif

Look... Im glad that you guys took advantage of our re-opening with a bunch of lvl 70s & think you are good now, but lets not get ahead of ourselves lol.

Start brown sticky stuff with EOP? ur done m8, we'll put u back into hibernation and competing with LT retards.

•  
  • 84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin
  •  
  • lmao shutup you geek
  • your own ranks thought you were a spy lmaoooo