HPC referral

Niblet

hpcs generally have p2p requirements so idk why you're trying to avoid dt 

Because on ancients, he can't tele out as easy. He doesn't know the tele rune requirements for each tele, and doesn't know where they lead so he's probably a little scared to venture into new spellbooks that can't take him straight to varrock if he's below 20 wilderness.

@@DNYS oh yeah you got kicked from xL loser. Nah The account I clan on is really only used for f2p pking. If I were to venture into HPC scene it wouldn't be for p2p purposes, simply f2p.

Was never in xL, nor have I ever desired to be one of the many aforementioned retards who reside in that clan. Nice banter, no HPC is strictly ftp. They're going to require P2P events, dingus. 

Get out of 308 & Remedy's shadow and you might understand what I'm talking about.

@@DNYS I have tele runes in my bank for one reason. To bank your loot after I down your brown sticky stuff account in the single strip boi

@A West Tissue 50 attack, 82 str, 84 hp, 92 range

I basically like f2p clanning so looking for a clan that isn't afraid to add a "+1"

@@DNYS I have tele runes in my bank for one reason. To bank your loot after I down your brown sticky stuff account in the single strip boi

@A West Tissue 50 attack, 82 str, 84 hp, 92 range

I basically like f2p clanning so looking for a clan that isn't afraid to add a "+1"

82 strength, 50 attack & you call yourself a f2p pker? God fucking bless lmfao.

No hpc's are not xL. 85 range is considered brown sticky stuff you need triple 90s pretty much, or are at least expected to train to that if 90s arent the min req.

Says the kid who lets it's ladyluck join sv worth 1 range 99 str

Because on ancients, he can't tele out as easy. He doesn't know the tele rune requirements for each tele, and doesn't know where they lead so he's probably a little scared to venture into new spellbooks that can't take him straight to varrock if he's below 20 wilderness.

lmfao