#1 Sunday ft 70 pull

hit

Yeah I remember sv from back in the day. They were really good and pulled well to p2p but don't exaggerate things. Also, since you reopened you're definately in a hype session. Either way, we've been open for 10 months on top of the food chain the hole time we've been open. Sv has had their fun in the past and were a good competitor for a little while but the difference is, Olympus has never closed and were still down and ready. I'm not gonna lie, our pulls haven't been the best lately but seeing that we're not in our hype session an still pulling 40s seems pretty good if you ask me.

Except one embarassing Saturday when we pulled less than 40 and later dropped to ~30 we've consistently pulled 55-65 every weekend for more than 2 months, and it's not like we just have high pulls, we have the best quality of any lpc. I would say the first few weeks were "hype" but we've only pulled higher since then, from average 55 to more than 60. Just because Op has been on top of the lpcs for 10 months (lol why didnt you move up to hpc 5 months ago) that doesn't mean your spot is forever. Look at Fi, they were #1 or tied with Sv for a long time now they're terrible.