Thoughts On Apex (Havoc/Frenzy) Reopening as Pure/Zerk Clan?

Romance

Considering all they used to do was P2P and did quite well with their 40-50~ pulls how will HPC's deal with them now they got 30-40 maxed zerks. 

Edit: Looks like they will be attending LPC trips on their pures then go out on Sunday's during HPC trip times.

Edit: Yes, Frenzy was that clan back in 2012 that went on a 16 P2P prep streak against HPC's.

wont be good, no action med/zerk. Will get dominated by mains/med level /tank clans

I don't think you read the OP. You contradicted yourself by saying they will get no action then say they will get dominated by "med level/tank clans" which one is it?

They're going out on LPC Saturdays to fight LPC's on their pure accounts and will be getting preps during the week as pures.

On Sunday's they will be allowed to come on zerks/tanks and go out and fight HPC's. I highly doubt they will have anymore trouble than pure clans as a maxed 75 attack zerk is only 97~ combat. 

I don't think you read the OP. You contradicted yourself by saying they will get no action then say they will get dominated by "med level/tank clans" which one is it?

They're going out on LPC Saturdays to fight LPC's on their pure accounts and will be getting preps during the week as pures.

On Sunday's they will be allowed to come on zerks/tanks and go out and fight HPC's. I highly doubt they will have anymore trouble than pure clans as a maxed 75 attack zerk is only 97~ combat. 

what he said basically ^

what he said basically ^