A very interesting find

fishingNET

1. Is Ari a clan killer?

Ye, He left Doom twice to join Enduranc/Velocity and he wanted to kill Doom/Xl according to leaks) but now he rejoined doom again lol. Velocity had a merge with Envy which lasted a day because Ari told Hassan to shut up during a mini vs xl so they all left (I told you Hassan). Endurance closed right after Ari got ranked too.

1. Do you think Doom will let him back in again?

I think they would based on the pulls they had even though they had voting which most said they don't want him back last time he got back in. Oh btw they let him come to a trip today, so i guess Horm is desperate.

14:38 - Ari calls himself the "unofficial high council" of Doom

1. Is Ari a clan killer?

Ye, He left Doom twice to join Enduranc/Velocity and he wanted to kill Doom/Xl according to leaks) but now he rejoined doom again lol. Velocity had a merge with Envy which lasted a day because Ari told Hassan to shut up during a mini vs xl so they all left (I told you Hassan). Endurance closed right after Ari got ranked too.

1. Do you think Doom will let him back in again?

I think they would based on the pulls they had even though they had voting which most said they don't want him back last time he got back in. Oh btw they let him come to a trip today, so i guess Horm is desperate.

Realest words ever