A very interesting find

fishingNET

As I was browsing Youtube looking up some ultimate iron man guides for f2p (p2p iron men aren't truly hardcore in my opinion), I stumbled across this clan video. I'm not entirely sure what's been going on since my early retirement, but it seems like this "Doom" clan is grasping at straws. As an expert analyst of internet drama (I read into a lot of Youtube comment wars in my spare time while training my new f2p ultimate iron man) I feel obliged to delve into the drama surrounding this "Ari" character. He sure seems to love diving face first into things just to stir the pot, and I was having trouble figuring out why the leaders at Doom have allowed him to come scampering back on several occasions. However, as I began to watch the video further and further, I had a revelation that they thrive on intra-clan drama. What the leaderbrown sticky stuff at Doom fail to realize is that this kind of attention is only self-destructive and I'm sure both clans "Velocity" and Doom will have no further business in the pure scene.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

0:55 - Flaming Judgement on reopening

1:33 - Doom flaming Grayson (If grayson's unmuted, I don't think im gonna go)
2:02 - "Only 20 people have viewed the SV prep..." Probably why they canceled today
2:20 - Discussing invites because they can't pull to a 35v35
2:30 - "We need the velocity downies" (Flaming their new members)
3:27 - Flaming Grayson's calling
4:15 - "I'd rather listen to @ than Grayson dude"
6:45 - Doom ranks all condone DDoSing
8:24 - Make sure Grayson can't attend fights
13:25 - Try and overcall Grayson
13:59 - "Ryan can call, but he rages"
14:38 - Ari calls himself the "unofficial high council" of Doom
14:53 - Doom flame Duval/Sweaty from Velocity

19:34 - Flames RD/Shawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2AxwQ7GF0

As a retired and completely impartial onlooker I find it very desperate of Doom to be accepting Ari back into the clan. I would like to know what the good community of SharkBrew thinks about this, and more importantly how does the majority of Doom members feel about this situation?