Olympus vs Sovereign P2P Mini (2-1)

Tyrone

Do you see any of my clan mates making status and topics about sv? I think not. So I don't see how I'm being hypocritical you new bundle of twigs

Not anymore, you lost the rivalry and your right to talk brown sticky stuff, we just haven't stepped off yet. You and your clan used to flame sv every chance they got and hypocrites like you still do and then cry when we flame

Not anymore, you lost the rivalry and your right to talk brown sticky stuff, we just haven't stepped off yet. You and your clan used to flame sv every chance they got and hypocrites like you still do and then cry when we flame

Nope not really but thanks for the continued effort

excuses? Why would we give a clan events when all they do is flame us 24/7? Lets be real.

I honestly think Tripluh is a legitimate broccoli but I never found the "why would we give u events when u flame us!!" bullbrown sticky stuff to be valid. Does respect on an online game mean that much to you? Jeez lmao.

<[OP]Hunter> tripluh you ready
<Tripluh> yo
<Tripluh> lets set up a p2p
<Tripluh> prep
<Tripluh> or f2p prep
<Tripluh> you decide
<Tripluh> lets
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> set up a prep
<Tripluh> [
<Tripluh> [
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter
<Tripluh> [OP]Hunter

lel fake logs are fake

I honestly think Tripluh is a legitimate broccoli but I never found the "why would we give u events when u flame us!!" bullbrown sticky stuff to be valid. Does respect on an online game mean that much to you? Jeez lmao.

Robby, just shut up. We're not giving fuck niggaz events

Robby, just shut up. We're not giving fuck niggaz events

I don't know who you're telling to shut up overly annoying moron but it's certainly not me. I speak my mind freely and there's nothing that legitimate tomatos that get hurt over words on the internet (when they were on the giving end just a few months ago :wacko:) can do to prevent me from doing so. Honestly a real "fuck nigga" action is depriving a clan of action when they flame lmao. brown sticky stuff is so pussy. Do you guys just let people walk all over you and ignore them irl? Smh

Caring about "respect" from people you'll never meet lmfao.. dead that

I don't know who you're telling to shut up overly annoying moron but it's certainly not me. I speak my mind freely and there's nothing that legitimate tomatos that get hurt over words on the internet (when they were on the giving end just a few months ago :wacko:) can do to prevent me from doing so. Honestly a real "fuck nigga" action is depriving a clan of action when they flame lmao. brown sticky stuff is so pussy. Do you guys just let people walk all over you and ignore them irl? Smh

Caring about "respect" from people you'll never meet lmfao.. dead that

Stop the tough boy act when that's not you. No one's getting hurt over nothing. Just not going to give a clan events when all they do is talk brown sticky stuff. Maybe you're just lowkey slow and don't get where we're coming from.

Stop the tough boy act when that's not you. No one's getting hurt over nothing. Just not going to give a clan events when all they do is talk brown sticky stuff. Maybe you're just lowkey slow and don't get where we're coming from.

Jesus I didn't believe you were that much of an ignorant and clueless broccoli lmao but I have seen the light

btw how are you gonna say "that's not you" when I didn't even know you. You were a +1 in my clan lmao.